Player Discussion Quinn Hughes, Pt. V

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
The games are too boring to bother watching when he's injured, and I don't even expect him to do that much when he plays, just want something interesting to watch the Canucks for. I can't take anymore motte Eriksson schaller grandlund pearson spooner glass tanev and shinpads edler....

DonnyNucker

Mar 28, 2017
The games are too boring to bother watching when he's injured, and I don't even expect him to do that much when he plays, just want something interesting to watch the Canucks for. I can't take anymore motte Eriksson schaller grandlund pearson spooner glass tanev and shinpads edler....
Elias and Brock are sooooo boring. Agreed

Reactions: HankNDank

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Anyways i'm starting to get worried about radiation poisoning at this point.

So he's out for the weekend i assume

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
You did say they were too boring without Hughes though.
They are. A bunch of garbage time games with mostly bottom 6ers is not that entertaining, sure elias and brock score every few games. Great. They also get penalty shots where goalies throw their stick. Still doesn't make up for the rest.

Injecting another dynamic young player to ADD to the 3 exciting players, is something to look forward to.

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
They are. A bunch of garbage time games with mostly bottom 6ers is not that entertaining, sure elias and brock score every few games. Great. They also get penalty shots where goalies throw their stick. Still doesn't make up for the rest.

Injecting another dynamic young player to ADD to the 3 exciting players, is something to look forward to.
Its alright Bro...just bustin ya balls.

It is tough to take anything seriously with this organization right now. With the weather getting better and things to do i dont blame anyone for being zoned out on the Canucks. I'll be honest i just DVR them and watch later when i can blow through it without all the platitudes and painful discussion about the future and rehearsed interviews commercials etc. Every win now just seems like a kick in the balls for the draft

Looking forward to seeing Hughes against NHLers though.

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
Elias/Brock/Bo aren't enough for you to tune in?

Brock in particular has been shooting like a mad man and I love it.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005

You obviously haven’t been watching. Canucks’ games have been pretty entertaining of late.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
weird that there is not much news on this guy on a game day. you'd think the media types would have an explanation of the plan.

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
weird that there is not much news on this guy on a game day. you'd think the media types would have an explanation of the plan.

Hes been skating on his own w. Skills coach Glen Carnegie since the weekend.

Dan Murphy said he think Hughes debut will be on Thursday vs the Kings.

Reactions: Habs10Habs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad