Prospect Info: Quinn Hughes Pt. II | Will return to Michigan, Apr. / Sep. join date possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express
M2B handling another attacker with ease
giphy.gif

:biglaugh:

M2"The Spider"B

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

coastal_nuck

Jun 28, 2006
Question is ... for those annoyed with M2B, why haven't you put him on your ignore list? His input causes more grief and annoyance than one should have to go through reading these boards. It's been much more enjoyable for me since.

Reactions: HankNDank

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
Question is ... for those annoyed with M2B, why haven't you put him on your ignore list? His input causes more grief and annoyance than one should have to go through reading these boards. It's been much more enjoyable for me since.

Because the annoying part is the 37 people who pile on to him rather than just leaving it be or noticing that someone has already said what they are going to say.

Reactions: lindgren

MadaCanuckle

Jun 25, 2012
Lisboa
BTW, math teacher in Portugal??? You got some explaining to do then with why they suck so bad at math there :laugh:

Poor Maths and Portuguese exam grades
Because they are as stubborn and ungrateful and don't study... just like you.

By the way, I teach college level so at least, read the article, because you failed miserable... again! Can you rewrite your nick as Pastor of Etteduag? That would be perfect.

Reactions: brokenhole

Pavel96

Apr 7, 2015
Thank God I am not your brother or I would teach you manners in a way you wouldn't forget
I am not angry. But the kid has been disrespectful to a lot of people on this board. If no one calls him out, I will.
Because they are as stubborn and ungrateful and don't study... just like you.

By the way, I teach college level so at least, read the article, because you failed miserable... again! Can you rewrite your nick as Pastor of Etteduag? That would be perfect.

WTF (what the frick) is all of this? A series of not funny jokes?

Regardless of whatever was said prior, comments like these are an absolute waste- lol. Why don't you hit the ignore button on someone instead of polluting the boards with this garbage- that we all have to sort through, as we try to find comments actually pertaining to the Canucks).

Two wrongs don't make a right (you don't need to teach college to understand that).

Edit - the last few pages are like this lol. Garbage all around. This discussion is so garbage it warrants a raise, with term, and will now be forced to play in the Canucks top 4 (with edler as a partner).

Last edited:

Pavel96

Apr 7, 2015

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Interesting Lindros reference, as it makes sense, there isn't actually a loophole! I couldn't imagine Hughes sitting for 4 years in college - was anyone actually worried about that? Lindros wouldn't even put his sweater on.
quinn-hughes-puts-on-a-canucks-jersey-at-2018-nhl-entry-draft.jpg
(Ugh, sorry for not blurring out the other faces)
Some have worried about it here but theres no reason to take that worrying seriously ESPECIALLY as Hughes recently said he WILL sign with the Canucks in April or next off season depending how far his college team goes in their playoffs

Man I love this prospect :yo:

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
Interesting Lindros reference, as it makes sense, there isn't actually a loophole! I couldn't imagine Hughes sitting for 4 years in college - was anyone actually worried about that? Lindros wouldn't even put his sweater on.

(Ugh, sorry for not blurring out the other faces)

f*** this is depressing.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Cant believe almost part 3, i wonder if will get to part 10 before he even signs as a Canuck :laugh:

Ryp37

Nov 6, 2011
Not even 2 months since the draft and the overhype has reached stupid levels

The future norris talk is gross

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Some have worried about it here but theres no reason to take that worrying seriously ESPECIALLY as Hughes recently said he WILL sign with the Canucks in April or next off season depending how far his college team goes in their playoffs

Man I love this prospect :yo:
For me, he didn’t need to say anything. Logically makes no sense for someone of his caliber to stay 4 years in the NCAA. That’s for guys who need a lot of work on their game and don’t 100% have a future in the nhl. Kid has the skills to play and soon.

No reason to sit and wait while younger bro jack plays 2 years before you do. What, stay at Michigan and join the NHL when brother Luke gets drafted in 2021?

Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad