Quinn Hughes First Career Goal

GetFocht

Indestructible
Jun 11, 2013
He's seriously one of the most electrifying players with the puck on his stick. He's going to be a number 1 D.

Reactions: Canucks LB

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
He's seriously one of the most electrifying players with the puck on his stick. He's going to be a number 1 D.
Draisaitl manhandled him numerous times in the first game this season. He's going to need to find an answer to defend power forwards to be considered an all-situation #1D.

That being said, he has the potential to be an electric top-pairing guy.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
Draisaitl manhandled him numerous times in the first game this season. He's going to need to find an answer to defend power forwards to be considered an all-situation #1D.

He's definitely still a complete rollercoaster of a player and I don't want to ever see him matched up with Draisaitl again.

He's really fun though so I forgive him.

Svencouver

Apr 8, 2015
Vancouver
He's been really strong with that one timer this year so far. He's pretty confident in it and it's already looking a magnitude stronger and faster than it was last year. Could elevate his game to dominant levels if he learns to get as much on it as Petey does.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Canucks badly need a player like this on D.

Kid reminds me a bit of P. Kane, he’s so dynamic from the point and creates scoring chances out of nothing. He does take some risks that he probably shouldn’t but damn does it ever increase the entertainment value. Amazing Talent.

That praise seems a little too high after a few games where he wasn’t exactly great in the first two.

He’s creative offensively. So is evander, that’s closer but one day pat could be a comparable I guess?

Ps I know and watched that game where he made that one play behind the net.

Reactions: LickTheEnvelope

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018

That praise seems a little too high after a few games where he wasn’t exactly great in the first two.

He’s creative offensively. So is evander, that’s closer but one day pat could be a comparable I guess?

Not saying he’s even 1/4 as good as Kane just saying his playing style reminds me of Kane.

Tage2Tuch

May 10, 2004
CAN
Not saying he’s even 1/4 as good as Kane just saying his playing style reminds me of Kane.

I know what you mean but it’s just a weird comparison outside the small American, creative offensively thing. D and winger? I can see what you’re saying anyway though, all good.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Early yet but I said all summer long he’d be a better Calder candidate than his brother.

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver

What? He was easily our best dman the first two games.

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
Just made a nice assist for the easy tap in by Tanev. Kid looks really good.

Calder?

Tage2Tuch

May 10, 2004
CAN
What? He was easily our best dman the first two games.

That’s saying something?

Just because he was your best d man for two losses doesent mean he was “amazing.”

I said he wasn’t exactly great. That doesent mean he wasn’t good. He’s an offensive defensemen. Coming into this game your team scored two goals in two games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->