Quincy Cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Yeah, poor guy. He had to be feeling the excitement and the momentum building, must be absolutely broken hearted to watch the guys he's been battling with go to Grand Forks now.

chicpea*

I feel bad for Quincey. Tough position to be in when you get no icetime. Still, I'm glad Seabrook's ready (if he is)

RoyIsALegend*

So how does Seabrook coming in change the pairings at all?

I assume we'll continue to see Phaneuf and Weber together... then would it be Barker, Belle or Coburn with Seabrook?

chicpea*

I'm not sure, but I bet we see Seabrook on the pp as a regular. Instead of Getzlaf? :dunno:

littleHossa

Apr 7, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
The pairings were:
Weber-Phaneuf
Belle-Barker
Coburn-Syvret

basically one offensive with one defensive guy. Coburn is a good skater so it does look like Seabrook could replace Syvret, or he could replace Belle.

Lessy

Jul 21, 2004
Sudbury
flamesfan01800 said:
Weber-Phanuef
Coburn-Seabrook
Barker-Belle

is how I see it now

Looks pretty good, with Syvret getting a bit of powerplay time with Phaneuf, Seabrook, Getzlaf, Belle.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
I don't think Belle should have made the team. I would have taken Green over the whole bunch of them at the bottom. Fast, good puck mover but excellent defensivly.

leafaholix*

Only reason Belle's still around is the experience.

He won't see that much time on the ice.

Dion Mustard*

JasonMacIsaac said:
I don't think Belle should have made the team.

He didn't play well, but Sutter knows he can. He is also one strong SOB, which will come in handy against the US. Personally, I don't think Dion played well either, but we know what he can do when the chips are down. If Belle doesn't turn it around, his ass will be on the bench.

Quincey outplayed Syrvet, but I think Syrvet will be able to do more with limited ice time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad