Quick question for local fans.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
There is an advertisement for the San Tan beer that the coyotes are tied with on the 143 headed south. But thats about all I've ever seen.

HerrDonut

May 30, 2013
Arizona
Perfectly informative answers so far haha (I might have expected more sass, given the state of the franchise right now). Thanks guys.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Not much. If you're not already a sports or coyotes fan you don't see much about them. Up until the past few years I've heard people express surprise that the team still plays here. It's gotten better since IA took over, but not by a ton.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
There is a regular billboard on the I-10 heading East of the 101 that always seems to be showing upcoming games when I drive that way.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
There is a regular billboard on the I-10 heading East of the 101 that always seems to be showing upcoming games when I drive that way.

I recall that one and was going to post about it too.

There are also some ads for the team at the local rinks in the valley on the boards around the ice. It's usually just the team logo and whatever the team's slogan is for the season.

HerrDonut

May 30, 2013
Arizona
There is an advertisement for the San Tan beer that the coyotes are tied with on the 143 headed south. But thats about all I've ever seen.
Went looking today, didn't see it. Saw an electronic billboard off the 202 at Scottsdale/Rural advertising a game vs the Sharks, however.

manictech

Apr 9, 2012
Tucson,AZ
I've seen two on the I-10. One near IKEA/Arizona mills area and the other closer to when you get on the I-17 from the 10. I was just in Anaheim this past weekend and noticed there were a ton of banners hanging up for the ducks and just tons of advertisements.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I'm not sure exactly what they were doing out there, but the Coyotes had a booth and inflatable covering over at Fear Farm. Saw it on my way to work.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I'm not sure exactly what they were doing out there, but the Coyotes had a booth and inflatable covering over at Fear Farm. Saw it on my way to work.

Dunno what event was going on out there either but there were several hot air balloons up and ready to launch about 7pm as I was heading home.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad