Questions about paperless ticket entry

JordyRamone

May 27, 2011
Brandon MB
Hey guys,
Just sent my ticket partner his set of tickets. The experience is worse than before. I couldn't select more than one game at a time and each ticket I had to enter his name and email address. So annoying. Anyways, I sent the tickets to him and he had a option to put them in his apple wallet. Well, I have a Samsung. I went on the jets site and it told me to download nhl app. I did and I still can't find the place for my tickets. There is a option to manage my account but I can't individually see my tickets. Has anyone figured this out yet? Pretty annoying they are pushing the app onto us.
GO JETS GO

civic204

Jun 1, 2012
On the iphone, you click on manage my account, then you click on manage tickets, then login.

Hope that helps.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Hey guys,
Just sent my ticket partner his set of tickets. The experience is worse than before. I couldn't select more than one game at a time and each ticket I had to enter his name and email address. So annoying. Anyways, I sent the tickets to him and he had a option to put them in his apple wallet. Well, I have a Samsung. I went on the jets site and it told me to download nhl app. I did and I still can't find the place for my tickets. There is a option to manage my account but I can't individually see my tickets. Has anyone figured this out yet? Pretty annoying they are pushing the app onto us.
GO JETS GO
If you're the primary season ticket holder don't you get the cards?

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
If you're the primary season ticket holder don't you get the cards?

Guessing the question is rhetorical but yes, there is still an access card. I think what the OP is asking is how to do this on a Samsung. Apple seems to be the native platform (Apple Wallet) but could TNSE be short sighted to forget that not everyone is an Apple acolyte? It's an interesting question to me so hopefully someone has the answer - I too have a Samsung with no intention to move to Apple and I expect there won't be cards to STH next year.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
I don't move the tickets into any apple wallet but just select the Jets app log in and go to tickets, and you can see the tickets to all the games, click on view barcode and it will what gets you in the game. Heck you can even take a screen shot and sell the ticket mutiple times just like paper. :sarcasm::naughty: You don't have to put in an apple wallet.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
I thought they had already ironed out those issues?

Fixed??? How can something be fixed when it was never there. TNSE and ticketmaster are busy attempting to add it. No one in the big office at TNSE thought of the thousands of Jets fans in ticket groups. It was all about controlling the resale market, gathering data on where the tickets are being transferred to and oh stopping the 1 fan a game who got duped on the ticket that was printed multiple times from getting ripped off.

Perhaps a moderator can merge this thread with the same discussion going on in the other ticket thread.

Reactions: Uncle Bob

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Hey guys,
GO JETS GO
Ok, sorry about my earlier response - but you don't have to fuss with this at all if you have the STH cards.

I don't think you need the NHL app at all. Just open your mobile browser and go to am.ticketmaster.com/wjets and you should be able to log in to your account. You can view the tickets from there. You can karate-chop screenshot the bar code screens and you should be good to go.
()

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
Ok, sorry about my earlier response - but you don't have to fuss with this at all if you have the STH cards.

I don't think you need the NHL app at all. Just open your mobile browser and go to am.ticketmaster.com/wjets and you should be able to log in to your account. You can view the tickets from there. You can karate-chop screenshot the bar code screens and you should be good to go.
()

The Jets policy is screenshots are not enough for entry.

Doubt they check everyone - but still...

Uncle Bill

Know it all
Sep 21, 2011
When I contact my Winnipeg Jets rep, he advised me to transfer the preseason games one-by-one and hold off on the others. He claims the Jets and ticketmaster are working on a bulk ticket transfer process that uses your Jets Account Manager contact list. Says they hope it’ll be ready before the season begins.

Thanks to benny27, I’ve discovered the new multi-ticket transfer process is indeed enabled.

Last edited:

Benny27

Mar 10, 2011
Winnipeg
Just got this from my ticket rep in regards to multiple ticket transfers:

The feature is now enabled so you can log in and send multiple games to an individual. Once you login, go to the tickets tab and select the check mark on the top left of the page. Select that you can go through the games and select which ones you are wanting to send. From there click the transfer button at the top of the screen. You can then select which seats if not all you choose to send. The address book will save the last 10 recipients of which you have sent tickets to but have not rolled over from old account manager so you will need to enter the information once and then the information is saved for future transactions. I have attached screenshots to aid in the transfer process.

JordyRamone

May 27, 2011
Brandon MB
Thanks for all the reply's. I have never used the card they have sent use before. I always just printed the pdf out. Glad you dont have to have the NHL app. I will look more into Google Pay to see if i can store my tickets in there.

JetsCameHome

Sep 19, 2011
Must be nice to have your rep get back to you. I've emailed mine 2 times in the past 2 weeks and got nothing.

grgftrs

Dec 23, 2011
Just got this from my ticket rep in regards to multiple ticket transfers:

The feature is now enabled so you can log in and send multiple games to an individual. Once you login, go to the tickets tab and select the check mark on the top left of the page. Select that you can go through the games and select which ones you are wanting to send. From there click the transfer button at the top of the screen. You can then select which seats if not all you choose to send. The address book will save the last 10 recipients of which you have sent tickets to but have not rolled over from old account manager so you will need to enter the information once and then the information is saved for future transactions. I have attached screenshots to aid in the transfer process.

THANK YOU!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad