Questions about 2005 draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truckfighter

Jul 9, 2002
If there is no hockey at all this upcoming season due to the lockout, how will next years draft work? Who will draft in what position? Will their even be a draft? I've heard rumours that all the eligible draftee's could potentially be free agents.

The reason I bring this up is that there is talk the reason the King's invited Sidney Crosby to their development camp is that they may be able to sign him as a free agent if there is no hockey this season. Or if he plays in the WHA. I know there is other reasons why he is going there. Like the fact that his enforcer Nielsen is there and their are even rumors of him being involved with Paris Hilton :joker: . But it just got me thinking of questions I didnt have the answers for. Anyone got any idea?

Truckfighter

Jul 9, 2002
Thanks for all the non responses. :dunno:

No worries though. A similar thread was started over at letsgokings.com discussing the matter. I'll post the link if anyone wants to hear some different viewpoints on what might take place. I know it will likely not even get this point and we will see hockey this upcoming season. But its an interesting topic nonetheless.

http://www.letsgokings.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=57132

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->