Question regarding putting in back-up goalie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sep 23, 2005
Hamilton
I placed Cristobal Huet in for tonight's game versus Pittsburgh but Jose Theodore still played. I asked Brock how to change goalies, and I took his advice by just changing it on the GM editor. Did I miss something?

Sep 23, 2005
Hamilton
Ah. No I didn't from what Brock told me I only had to do it in the program. That was my bad. I'll get it right next time :yo:

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
There is a directory for each team in the yahoo group.

also, if you want position changes, don't use the thread above, put a text file in that same directory.

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Make sure that the you save the file without password otherwise Drew will have problems loading the file.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
islanders said:
Make sure that the you save the file without password otherwise Drew will have problems loading the file.

To be more specific...

In the GM Editor, when you click on Save Lines, it will prompt you for a password. Just hit Cancel, and it will save the file (sharks.lns or something to that effect) in the folder of your choice.

Then go to the yahoogroups files section (you can get there by clicking on Submit Lines on the HFNHL main page), and open the Sharks folder.

Click Add File, and select the sharks.lns file you just saved. When you want to change lineups, delete the previous file and then save the new one.

It's also worth creating a text file, in which you write out your lines, just in case there's problems with the data file. In this text file you can also notify Drew of player position changes (please be sure to provide a link to a reputable site for confirmation of the player's eligibility to play the new position), call-ups, etc. When you upload a new .lns file, you can just edit this text file with the changes.

In other news, Drew sucks. :madfire: :rant: :p:

Or maybe it's just my goaltending that sucks. Or the fact that my boys only got 3 shots in the first period tonight. Or maybe it's the fact they spotted the Wings a 6-goal lead, or that the Jackets didn't get on the board until half-way through the third period. :eek: :shakehead :dunno:

At least my special teams are working fine (1 for 1 on PP, 2 for 2 on PK).

Does that really make me feel better? No. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad