Question regarding a select group of prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charge_Seven

Aug 12, 2003
I participate in FHL, and I'm curious as to the thoughs on my newly yielded crop of youngsters, as well as who needs to be shipped out now, with a high value before they fall miserably. Players drafted this season by me are marked where chosen.

My top prospects:

RWers: Nik Zherdev, Alexander Radulov, Steve Bernier, Devin Setoguchi (21st OV this draft)

C: Danny Fritsche, Gilbert Brule (4th OV this draft)

LWers: Rick Nash (just listed to show I'm not empty at LW...)

D: Jeff Woywitka, Rostislav Klesla, Christian Erhoff, Ole Kristian-Tollefsen, Brian Lee (18th OV this draft), Matt Lashoff (26th OV this draft), Matt Niskanen (30th OV this draft) , Tyler (I think it's Tyler) Chorney (late 2nd round this draft)

G: Pascal Leclaire, Jeff Glass

My personal oppinion on what I need to do is: Trade one RW prospect (Setoguchi likely), and two defencemen prospects (Tollefsen, Erhoff, Niskanen or Chorney) and acquire another top LW prospect, as well as some pro depth...

any thoughts?

Birko19

Aug 13, 2002
Hamilton, Ont
Visit site
You have a nice young group there, if you want more value in return by trading a RW I say trade Alexander Radulov, I'm not too high on him and his value right now should be very nice to bring you a top prospect in return, I say take your chance with Setoguchi, I have a feeling he's going to be better then Radulov.

As for the defensemen, I'm not sure who you should trade there but if you're gonna trade a RW and 2 D-men I suggest you get at least a LW in return and 1 D-man in return, I'm also not too high on your goalies, if you can package one of them for a goalie better then Leclaire that would be nice.

Charge_Seven

Aug 12, 2003
Birko19 said:
You have a nice young group there, if you want more value in return by trading a RW I say trade Alexander Radulov, I'm not too high on him and his value right now should be very nice to bring you a top prospect in return, I say take your chance with Setoguchi, I have a feeling he's going to be better then Radulov.

As for the defensemen, I'm not sure who you should trade there but if you're gonna trade a RW and 2 D-men I suggest you get at least a LW in return and 1 D-man in return, I'm also not too high on your goalies, if you can package one of them for a goalie better then Leclaire that would be nice.

Agreed on the goalies, I was hoping to draft Tuuka Rask, but that didn't pan out.
My starter is Marc Denis, backed up by Felix Potvin, then the two prospects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad