Question for those who use student rush

jrolley325

Dec 12, 2010
Youngstown, OH
Went back to school as a non-trad, but plan on taking advantage of the student rush discount a lot this year. I know you're limited to 3 tickets per transaction on the internet presales, but does that mean 3 tickets per student ID or can you get 1 ticket with just one ID? Or does everybody with you have to show a student ID too?

Last edited:

mikethelegacy

formerly mikelegacy
May 9, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa
Went back to school as a non-trad, but plan on taking advantage of the student rush discount a lot this year. I know you're limited to 3 tickets per transaction on the internet presales, but does that mean 3 tickets per student ID or can you get 3 tickets with just one ID? Or does everybody with you have to show a student ID too?

Once you have the tickets, I don't believe you have to use a special entrance, so I doubt all 3 have to have an ID, even though TECHNICALLY they are SUPPOSED to.

I never did student rush though, always thought it was a waste of time, and I just purchase normal tix lol

Jahodac

Feb 12, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
They check your ID when you pick up your tickets from will call. So it's basically 1 ID per transaction regardless of quantity of tickets purchased.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad