Question for sabers and habs fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 301435

Hi guys, you won't believe it but i was taking a walk this morning and i saw Tyler Ennis coming down the street. I said hi to him, took his autograph, and decided to interview him. he is a really kind guy, one who looks like he doesn't want to hurt anyone even in hockey, so i decided to ask him "Have you ever thrown a big hit in the NHL" and he said "Yeah, i have a few times" i said "can you name a few players you've hit hard" and he said "lindholm, orlov, emelin, and Gorges." Next i asked "Has any of your hits ever injured the receiver" and he said "In 2013 i rattled Gorges with a big hit and he was on the ice for a while, later on he stumbled his way slowly slowly to the bench and got checked out by a trainer." Guys, i was very surprised Ennis said that because it is amazing that a 5"8, 170 pound player who barely hits injured a 6"2 210 pound player. i searched the internet but couldn't find anything about it. do you guys remember this hit and if you guys find something on the internet about it could you please put it in the comments? Thank you very much
ennis.jpg

Reactions: LiasAndersson

member 147413

Google

“Ennis hit on Gorges”

Video is terrible quality but he leveled him pretty good.

member 301435

Google

“Ennis hit on Gorges”

Video is terrible quality but he leveled him pretty good.
That hit is seriously really hard. If he does that on someone not as strong as Gorges it could book a trip to the hospital

member 301435

If you look at Gorges at 34 seconds if you pause the video it looks like he lost consciousness for a moment kind of.

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
Guys, i was very surprised Ennis said that because it is amazing that a 5"8, 170 pound player who barely hits injured a 6"2 210 pound player.

If you keep your head low, you will get rocked no matter what size hits you. Just ask Lindros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad