Question for Oilers Chick or other college fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kritty

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I'm wondering where is a good site to find out what players have signed with what NHL teams. I know off hand that Danis is signed with Montreal and Shane Joseph signed with the Cleveland Barons. So if anyone knows of a good site to find out these signings that would be great.

Funkymoses

Kritty said:
I'm wondering where is a good site to find out what players have signed with what NHL teams. I know off hand that Danis is signed with Montreal and Shane Joseph signed with the Cleveland Barons. So if anyone knows of a good site to find out these signings that would be great.

not a website but this thread on USCHO will be kept up to date with all the various signings:

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36929

Oilers Chick

Jun 7, 2002
Philly in April 2014
Visit site
Kritty said:

I've put up a link in the header of a thread over on the NCAA board called "Going Pro: Who signed with who?"

The USCHO link that funky put up is also a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->