Speculation: Question about the Hoffman Harassment accusations

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
I was playing Fortnite with my buddy last nite and basically this question came to my mind and asked him:

What if Hoffman's girl friend did not harass the Karlsson's and he has been accusing his team mate's significant other without giving them the benefit of the doubt and he's the Captain..

His responce was "I thought that too..."

Then no one said anything for a while.

What do you guys think about that scenario?

Ray Kinsella

Feb 13, 2018
I was playing Fortnite with my buddy last nite and basically this question came to my mind and asked him:

What if Hoffman's girl friend did not harass the Karlsson's and he has been accusing his team mate's significant other without giving them the benefit of the doubt and he's the Captain..

His responce was "I thought that too..."

Then no one said anything for a while.

What do you guys think about that scenario?

Personally, EK strikes me as a reasonable and intelligent person. I highly doubt he and his wife would have pursued their actions this far without sufficient proof. Perhaps we’ll never find out the truth, and if Hoffman and Caryk don’t come forward in the future with some alibi, that, in itself could suggest that they won’t confront it (from being guilty?) and just move on while Hoffman still has a career.

That’s my theory :)

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
I've been wondering this since the story came out and I think it makes the Karlsson's look like assholes if it were ever 100% proven it wasn't Caryk.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
He and his wife have a strong legal team. You think they'd jeopardize so much by knowingly making a false accusation? Not only does it affect Eriks career, but also the family businesses on the wifes side.

Now, is there a very tiny chance some master cyber criminal posed as Hoffmans girlfriend to try and frame her, and the Karlssons and their professional investigators took the bait? Maybe a sliver of a chance. Of course, you'd have to ignore the group of people who have talked publicly about this GF, and her actions long before she ever met Hoffman, and the evidence uncovered by the investigators....

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
He burned them bad. He told Hoff how he caught her as per my source. There is nowhere to run for them. And now they are gone.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Is it possible Karlsson was wrong?

Yes

But if it got to a peace bond then he had what he needed to feel comfortable defending his position that the peace bond was necessary.

So it seems very unlikely to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad