Question About The 95 Cup

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Ya, they chose a bad time to do the corner shot. I guess they didn't expect the Devils to be able to score in that situation.

Guh, I hate the corner angle. It might be useful to show on replay of two guys battling for a puck, but it's terrible for live action. During round 1, I was forced to watch NHL Network for the Devils/Panthers. For a few games, they used the Florida feed and they constantly would change to the corner angle during live play. If I recall correctly, they missed a Panther goal because of it.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Guh, I hate the corner angle. It might be useful to show on replay of two guys battling for a puck, but it's terrible for live action. During round 1, I was forced to watch NHL Network for the Devils/Panthers. For a few games, they used the Florida feed and they constantly would change to the corner angle during live play. If I recall correctly, they missed a Panther goal because of it.

What game of the series was that? Where they missed a goal for the Panthers?

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
I'm a Ranger fan and there are definitely people who said that a whole lot. I'm being fully honest in saying I never said it, but you guys probably don't believe me.

You will never see that post during these times on the Ranger board. About a year ago I saw it all the time.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
What game of the series was that? Where they missed a goal for the Panthers?

Wasn't so much a missed goal, but the abrupt camera change made it awkward (like the Carter goal). They even did it in the beginning of the clip on a Devils opportunity. I remember being very annoyed during game 1 of that series. Their production crew kept on switching cameras at inopportune times.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

Wasn't so much a missed goal, but the abrupt camera change made it awkward (like the Carter goal). They even did it in the beginning of the clip on a Devils opportunity. I remember being very annoyed during game 1 of that series. Their production crew kept on switching cameras at inopportune times.

Oh alright I thought you meant they missed a goal that should have been counted! I see what you mean!

That's the first time I've seen that goal replayed since I was there the night of the game. I actually remembered it as Marty coming out in front of the net, and a sloppy clearing pass to Upshall who put it in. That's how bad I wanted to forget that game!:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad