Question about the 3rd overall pick

Macch

Mar 22, 2010
isles will swap their 5th pick + for floridas 3rd pick if Larsson is still available. What the plus is i dont know

I think if the Isles offered their 2nd this year and their 2nd next. Thats fair value.

Phenom97

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
I don't see the Avs passing on Larsson. Niedermayer-Stevens. Niedermayer-Pronger. These duos brang Stanley Cups. A duo Johnson-Larsson would be a great thing to the organization IMO.
This is true, although we still need a goalie :(

wafflepadsave

May 28, 2011
Franklin, Tn
As has been said, I only see the Panthers trading down to NJ or the Isles if they do. They won't trade down any further because it's likely none of Couturier, Huberdeau, or Landeskog will be left. I can't see Tallon walking away from the draft without one of those guys.

Only if their scouts have targeted one special player that they like better than the others. Also does anyone remember a situation where a #1 pick was traded for multiple picks the way mike ditka did years ago in the nfl draft? Ex. trading #3 overall for say the #9 overall plus a second rounder and a third etc...?

SouthFLFan79

Feb 2, 2007
Only if their scouts have targeted one special player that they like better than the others. Also does anyone remember a situation where a #1 pick was traded for multiple picks the way mike ditka did years ago in the nfl draft? Ex. trading #3 overall for say the #9 overall plus a second rounder and a third etc...?

no thank you on that one do you know how many picks we have in the draft already? We have one of the top 5 systems already with depth, we need elite talent (forwards mainly)

but we will pick BPA

Pyke*

I think the two most likely scenarios are:

1. EDM - RNH
2. COL - LARSSON
-
1. EDM - LARSSON
2. COL - LANDESKOG

In either instance, a center will be available at Florida's pick, if that's what they want. I could see Florida moving down, but outside of Ottawa, I'm not sure who in the top 5-6 would be willing to move up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad