question about Oilers games???

kirkus1136

Dec 25, 2014
I'm an Islanders fan living in Alberta. I am going to the game January 4th in Edmonton and can not find any jerseys here. I don't do online shopping. Will I be able to get an Islanders jersey at the game? Do they usually sell visiting team apparel?

blupye*

Jul 6, 2011
Nova Scotia
I'm an Islanders fan living in Alberta. I am going to the game January 4th in Edmonton and can not find any jerseys here. I don't do online shopping. Will I be able to get an Islanders jersey at the game? Do they usually sell visiting team apparel?

If u need an Oiler jersey, just pick one of the ice at the end of the game when u guys beat us

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
No they don't sell the visiting team's apparel. I know Pro Hockey Life is a store that carries every team's jersey.

This is probably your best bet. Not sure if you'll find an Islanders jersey there but you'll at least find a Tavares shirt.

cjrw83

Dec 2, 2013
Come by Game on sports in west edmonton mall and i can give you a hand since we have them in stock!

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
It's funny, they don't do it anymore selling other team's stuff.

But I remember being knee high in the 80s with my Dad as he got me a Flyers Hextall jersey and mini stick. I was in such awe before even getting to our seats.

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
Yea if you would like to find hockey jerseys go to Pro Hockey Life there are a few locations throughout the city. If not try Jersey City or Sportchek.

oilwave

Jan 15, 2011
Edmonton
I'm an oilers fan but Tavares is my favourite player and islanders my favourite team so I asked for a Tavares jersey for Christmas. My parents said they looked all over the city for a jersey and couldn't find one, they ended up having to order online (something my parents will never, ever do). So yeah if you want one by the game, order now and hope it gets here in time.

Edit: but this is just what my parents told me, not my experience, so if other people say they have jerseys in other places they're probably right.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
I'm an oilers fan but Tavares is my favourite player and islanders my favourite team so I asked for a Tavares jersey for Christmas. My parents said they looked all over the city for a jersey and couldn't find one, they ended up having to order online (something my parents will never, ever do). So yeah if you want one by the game, order now and hope it gets here in time.

Edit: but this is just what my parents told me, not my experience, so if other people say they have jerseys in other places they're probably right.

I'm the opposite. I prefer to order everything online. I hate going into malls and stores. Mainly because they never have what I want and pushy sales people..I tell yeah. :laugh:

Muscles Glasses

Jul 9, 2007
Edmonton
I would personally prefer going to Jersey City and Pro Hockey Life over Game On Sports, I used to be the manager of the Millwoods location, and dealing with the upper management they had put in place there was the most frustrating experience of my life. (But that is just my personal sour grapes, and if you prefer shopping at GOS, the more power to you.)

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park

I'm thinking of going rogue and buying a non-Oilers jersey to wear regularly. Tavares is a nice player, but I'm loyal to the 80s jersey or the fisherman one. Might just rock the fisherman for a while.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad