Question about NHL.TV streaming

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Hey all- first off I hope and pray everyone is doing okay during this shitty time! If/when the NHL resumes I am going to go streaming for the Bs games- cutting the satellite cord finally and saving a ton of money each month. I used to have center ice and I know the NHL TV is the streaming version of it. I am not worried about quality, but one thing that I liked about center ice on the DVR is recording the games so I could start them later in the evening. Is this possible with the NHL live? Can you come into the stream from the beginning at any time?

pemulis

Sponsor
Jun 15, 2008
postdocing in Sydney
Yes. You can start from the beginning at any time, even mid-game in real-time. My one gripe, which is a tiny one, is that if you start a stream towards the end of the real-time game, and the game ends, your stream will start from the beginning if you try to fast forward through commercials.

Reactions: Dr Hook

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Yes. You can start from the beginning at any time, even mid-game in real-time. My one gripe, which is a tiny one, is that if you start a stream towards the end of the real-time game, and the game ends, your stream will start from the beginning if you try to fast forward through commercials.

Thanks, much appreciated :thumbu:

Reactions: pemulis

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
It's well worth the ~$90 if you can get it at a discounted rate. A bargain. Even full price if you are up late at night and can watch Western Conference games.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
It's well worth the ~$90 if you can get it at a discounted rate. A bargain. Even full price if you are up late at night and can watch Western Conference games.

Yeah, I will get the full package, not much more than a single team subscription and with Center Ice I regularly watched Sharks and Ducks games in the later hours.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

crimsonace

Mar 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
Yeah, I will get the full package, not much more than a single team subscription and with Center Ice I regularly watched Sharks and Ducks games in the later hours.

I often watch other games if the Bruins aren't playing and almost always catch a little bit of a West Coast game later at night. Used to watch the Kings a lot when Bob Miller was their PXP broadcaster. I watch a lot of Vegas games now because Goucher & Hnidy are such a great listen.

Reactions: Dr Hook

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad