question about Hockey: A People's History

Discussion in 'The History of Hockey' started by TorosFanclub, Aug 19, 2017.

View Users: View Users
  1. TorosFanclub

TorosFanclub Registered User

I'd like to watch Hockey: A People's History again but I notice that it isn't available for streaming on the CBC website. I checked online for torrents, but the one I found is a low quality version. Any tips where I can find a high quality version?

(I reckon I could buy a copy of the series through Amazon or the CBC, but if it is available elsewhere I'd be interested in hearing about it.)

Cheers...

2. VanIslander

VanIslander Don't waste my time

I never saw the series but the book is incredible! Lots of great detailed info and original photos I haven't seen anywhere else (in my 100+ hockey history books).

Buy the book.

EDIT: I just googled the name of it and added "streaming" and the entire televised series popped up on youtube, starting with:

Google is your friend.

Last edited by moderator Theokritos: Aug 20, 2017
  3. TorosFanclub

TorosFanclub Registered User

Thanks. I'll have to check out the book ... I've heard good things about it.

I still want to rewatch the television series. I appreciate the link to Youtube, but all the episodes I've found on there are quite low quality (480 p). It's better than nothing, but if possible I'd like to find a version that is at least 720. (Of course, I hear the DVD set is in HD ... maybe I'll just spring for that.)

4. Boxscore

Boxscore #OldNHL

I have the DVD set - great one for the collection.