Question about CHEL

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
So, last night I purchased and downloaded NHL 19 and played for a few hours. Believe it or not, this was the first time I've ever tried CHEL due to the outside rinks. So, I created myself, by I noticed the skater was locked in as a right hand skater and I am left shot. However, I can't find a way to change this for the life of me. Is there a way to change your height, weight, shot hand, etc?? I've only seen where you can change the details on your name, etc.

Tavares2Matthews

Mar 1, 2008
So, last night I purchased and downloaded NHL 19 and played for a few hours. Believe it or not, this was the first time I've ever tried CHEL due to the outside rinks. So, I created myself, by I noticed the skater was locked in as a right hand skater and I am left shot. However, I can't find a way to change this for the life of me. Is there a way to change your height, weight, shot hand, etc?? I've only seen where you can change the details on your name, etc.

Yep, when you change your load out you can change handedness! Height, weight and handedness can be changed when you edit your load out!

Reactions: Boxscore

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
No problem my friend! Have fun and good luck!

It worked! I'm not rocking a "Whalers Green" CCM helmet, a red Caps jersey, and "Calgary Red and Yellow" gloves :)

It's fun lol.

I'm still having an issue with the audio bug though. This is terrible. Not sure how to even reach out to EA with this issue for them to listen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad