Question about Canada's roster

stardog

Been on HF so long my Myspace link is part of my p
Oct 31, 2003
www.myspace.com
Not trying to start trouble, I am asking because I truly have no idea, but I saw that Canada is having dinner at the house of Lindsey Ruff.
My question is this.
If Canada has any NCAA players on their roster, isnt that considered some sort of violation of NCAA rules? If not, then its a moot point.

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto
Shwartz plays in the NCAA, but I don't see how that would violate a rule... It's not like he's having an individual Meeting with an NHL Gm.

Last edited:

New User Name

Jan 2, 2008
Not trying to start trouble, I am asking because I truly have no idea, but I saw that Canada is having dinner at the house of Lindsey Ruff.
My question is this.
If Canada has any NCAA players on their roster, isnt that considered some sort of violation of NCAA rules? If not, then its a moot point.

Excuse my ignorance but why would that violate any rule?

El Diego

Jan 2, 2009
Who do you guys think is the best plastic-by-plastic announcer in hockey right now?

Sens With Benefits

Feb 4, 2010
Canada
Shwartz plastic in the NCAA, but I don't see how that would violate a rule... It's not like he's having an individual Meeting with an NHL Gm.

beyond epic, somehow 'plays' was misspelled as 'plastic'. hf meme?

poptech-chris-jordan-plastic-bottles-all.jpg

is the same as

fe.JPG

Hagged

Jul 6, 2009
The violation is the plastic, Shwartz should think more green, like this:

:cry:

Pick Six

@Lafortune_FC
Jan 1, 2009
Mississauga
My question is this.

All the talk about plastic and no one catches this? C'mon now HF.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
My question is this.

Is Lindsey the wife or daughter of Lindy? I sure hope Lindy was invited because that could get awkward.

leoleo3535

Feb 25, 2010
hockey rinks
My question is this.

Why would it violate any rule?

It doesn't.

stardog

Been on HF so long my Myspace link is part of my p
Oct 31, 2003
www.myspace.com
Thank you for all the serious responses who didnt get sucked into the short attention span derailment of this thread.
I thought (incorrectly I am assuming) that NCAA players weren't allowed to take ANY type of benefit from anyone involved in professional athletics (whether it be money or a dinner) and had to pay their own way to any function related.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->