Question about Amalie Arena (jersey related)

South Florida Canuck

Biggest Canucks Superfan in South Florida
Jun 8, 2006
Jupiter, FL
I'm going to be in Tampa on Nov 27 for the game against Anaheim. This will be my first Lightning game and my first time at Amalie Arena. I was sort of wondering does the arena have a store that sells game used equipment? I know the Panthers arena (BB&T) has a Fanatics store that sells game used stuff (I remember seeing game used jerseys there for like $150) I was wondering if Amalie had something similar. I'd like to pick up a game used Lightning jersey while I'm there.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I'm going to be in Tampa on Nov 27 for the game against Anaheim. This will be my first Lightning game and my first time at Amalie Arena. I was sort of wondering does the arena have a store that sells game used equipment? I know the Panthers arena (BB&T) has a Fanatics store that sells game used stuff (I remember seeing game used jerseys there for like $150) I was wondering if Amalie had something similar. I'd like to pick up a game used Lightning jersey while I'm there.

If they do its at the big store on the bottom or first floor of Amalie.

South Florida Canuck

Biggest Canucks Superfan in South Florida
Jun 8, 2006
Jupiter, FL
Its the team store. Pretty sure its just all Lightning stuff in there. If they had game worn stuff, its there.

At the Panthers arena they have the team store (Pantherland) which is mostly just replica junk, and then on the other side of the arena is a Fanatics store, which is smaller but has better merch including game used equipment. I was wondering if Amalie Arena has a similar setup.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
At the Panthers arena they have the team store (Pantherland) which is mostly just replica junk, and then on the other side of the arena is a Fanatics store, which is smaller but has better merch including game used equipment. I was wondering if Amalie Arena has a similar setup.

There is a store in the lower level part of the arena near the concessions. I wouldnt check there for game used stuff although I could be wrong. I would go to the store on the bottom level. Much bigger and may have the game worn stuff you are looking for.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon

There are a couple smaller stores/kiosks in the arena that sell an assortment of Lightning merch. But the big store with the best and most varied stuff is outside the arena to the right of the stairs that the crowd goes up to enter Amalie Arena. They have pretty much everything Lightning except for game worn stuff. There's occasionally used game/warm up pucks available for purchase but that's it.

Any game worn jerseys are usually auctioned off in game to raise money for the Lightning Foundation which supports many area charities such as Moffit Cancer Center, various pediatric cancer treatment centers and much, much more. They are also occasionally raffled off for the same reasons during home games. I get texts from 52182 during the game which is the Bolts Silent Auction account. They send a link to that night's auction. You can sometimes get a game worn at a reasonable price depending on which player you want.

Twice a year at the Fan Fest (early preseason/season) and at the Bolts Family Festival (towards end of season) there is a used equipment sale of sticks, gloves, skates, etc.

Reactions: LightningStrikes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->