GDT: Quarterfinal - May 23 - Russia vs USA

Pensionsraddare

May 18, 2018
Karlstad
Will have to root for USA in this one. If Sweden is going to win gold then Russia has to leave the tournament. I just don't see us beating them this year unfortunately. You russians should take this as a compliment.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
180px-Orly-yarly-nowai-anim.png
I wonder if you understood what I was saying.

Anyway, do we have the starting lineups?

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
If you make Russians to chose an opponent in QF,
they prefer to take any besides Finns.
This isn't any regular year though, the Russians match up very well to this years Finnish entry, they should be the team the Russians want to meet should they beat the U.S today.

Salavat Yulaev

Jul 20, 2013
Almaty
And Dadonov apparently also doesn't count as a good player. As those 4 players I assume were Kucherov, Ovechkin, Malkin and Kuznetsov.

Tough crowd if this lineup's nothing special.

Dadonov is not a megastar but he is a very helpful hard worker. And by the way could you name any Finn player skillful enough to repeat Dadonov's goal in the game with Sweden?

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Kakko is good.
But I think not many player can do it being hammered from behind
hmm, I just watched it, I don't see anything out of this world about it, nice hand eye with some luck involved.
I dunno, wasn't blown away by that. But yeah, Dadonov is a skilled player for sure.

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
Anyone have a link where I can watch online? Literally haven't been able to watch 1 game of this god foresaken tournament because it's all on a premium channel (NHL) or they blocked U.S. access to the Youtube stream (WTF???)

Norman Moscow

Jun 8, 2018
Anyone have a link where I can watch online? Literally haven't been able to watch 1 game of this god foresaken tournament because it's all on a premium channel (NHL) or they blocked U.S. access to the Youtube stream (WTF???)
go to ort ru

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->