46 Noah Rod - 8 Vincent Praplan

Scratched:
G 29 Robert Mayer
D 86 Janis Moser
D 6 Yannick Weber

Last edited:

Nexon

Apr 18, 2019
Canada is suprisingly good this year but Swiss have showed they can play everyone in arguably stronger group. I really believe Teams in A group are no match for B group teams so I say Switzerland by 2 goals.

Reactions: JHB and torero

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
The Swiss better watch out, Canada is going to lay a beating on them. 5-0 Canada.

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
Canada should take this in a cakewalk based simply on the quality of the players in the lineup, but we know that’s never what really matters. Our boys will have to come in with aggression and focus and maintain it for 60 minutes to move on.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Canada should take this in a cakewalk based simply on the quality of the players in the lineup, but we know that’s never what really matters. Our boys will have to come in with aggression and focus and maintain it for 60 minutes to move on.
The gap between the players is not really that large and the Swiss are well coached and play hard, add to that they are a really fast team that passes the puck well and have good finishing skills and it seems difficult to believe it will be a cakewalk.

They are a real good team, this should be close either way, I would not want to be laying serious dollars on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dominance

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
It's gonna be a close one. The Swiss is a very good team, It could go either way. I say Canada takes it in overtime.

Great99

Apr 12, 2016
Swiss is good as underdogs , but this Team Canada is playing with speed-skill-execution 4-1

Nexon

Apr 18, 2019
I must be laughing when I see those Canadian posters, who barely saw any Canadian game and they didn’t see Swiss for sure and talking about cakewalks and easy wins, this is not Germany guys, you can be very bitterly surprised.

Reactions: mosare

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
I must be laughing when I see those Canadian posters, who barely saw any Canadian game and they didn’t see Swiss for sure and talking about cakewalks and easy wins, this is not Germany guys, you can be very bitterly surprised.
I think they are way off concerning this game, I just don't get where they are coming from on this one.

Nexon

Apr 18, 2019
I think they are way off concerning this game, I just don't get where they are coming from on this one.
You know it’s shame that so many people on these boards are keeping their opinions in small closed communities on their team boards. If all of them posted in actual IIHF World Championships site on here, we would all know where we are and also would be easier for everyone to keep ourselves in touch.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
You know it’s shame that so many people on these boards are keeping their opinions in small closed communities on their team boards. If all of them posted in actual IIHF World Championships site on here, we would all know where we are and also would be easier for everyone to keep ourselves in touch.
I think a lot of them do that because the gdt threads can get real salty. I mean...........bat shit crazy salty.

Nexon

Apr 18, 2019
I think a lot of them do that because the gdt threads can get real salty. I mean...........bat **** crazy salty.
That’s obviously right but it’s basicall the same in SC PO gdt. Of course it’s salty, we take it very seriously :popcorn:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad