GDT: Quarterfinal - May 17 - USA vs Czech Republic

Jez

Jun 6, 2017
New York
Great players make great plays. Thank God for Kane.

The Czechs have controlled the play though. We look panicked in the DZ

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Gorgeous goal by Kane...

Going back to all my posts... he blew by Hronek and Kubalik... what the f*** are those 2 doing on the ice when Patrick Kane is on the ice? That's 2 goals against our 3rd liner/5/6 Dman! f***en stupid!

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
Nice no call on hooking Kane. If USA wins take your refs home with you.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Wow... look at Kane dangle and spin the shit out of Moravcik... why the f*** is Kane on against Moravcik???? That is an epic mismatch...

Powerplay.. time for our all world winger to get his second point! This is also a great time to have Hronek on... not against Kane in defensive end.

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
Rough timing to break a stick and embarrassing to not score on that empty netter.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Ah shit. Good game US.. good luck in the semis.

I wish someone scored a 3rd goal for us... Červenka was so close. Oh and f*** the first period from our side. Lol

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
States deserved win.. they had the better team and they played better for large chunks (especially first and final 10 minutes). I'm quite critical of Jandac for the loss...
Was hoping for more magic from the David's... Kane showed his magic.
The Timeout with 2 and a half minutes was a interesting call.. then Sulak breaks his stick and we spent 90 seconds defending an empty net. We really didn't have enough pressure in final 2 minutes and States played it beautiful.

I called States, Canada and Sweden to medal so at least I still have that going for me.lol

Francouz held us in but also shouldn't have been starter IMO... needed a big game saving save and it never came... last 4 important games for him:

Russia quarters - 3 against
OAR Olympics - 3 against
Canada Bronze - 5 against
US - 3 against

Let's keep playing him and see what happens...

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Czechs played tough, I hated a lot of the no calls, but the US missed on so many chances their own fault again it was close into the 2nd period.

Very good things ahead for the Czechs, Zadina is coming and you have other young guys like Kaut that will only get better...Hockey on the World stage needs another elite team, and if you start getting some defensemen to make it, you guys will get there again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->