GDT: Quarterfinal - May 17 - Finland vs Switzerland

Cuthalu

Jan 21, 2013
Winland
Why did they stop skating? They look like they are 65 year old. Hangover? They have a big bet against themselves? Impossible to understand such lack of effort.

Reactions: Ippenator

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
I'm watching the Sweden-Latvia game tied 1-1 and heard Gord Miller say Swiss up 3-1..oh my.

I don't want to jump to conclusions but it could be an all North American final CAN-USA if this continues.

Latvia with 5-3 PP now..omg.

TheFinnishTrap

Apr 10, 2012
1-0 was when you could have trapped. Now you are just letting Switzerland hold the puck behind their net.

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
The coach is out real problem. It’s been like this or even worse the whole time that Marjamäki has been the coach. The worst ever Finnish national team coach. At least since the 80’s.

Future GOAT

Apr 4, 2017
I'm watching the Sweden-Latvia game tied 1-1 and heard Gord Miller say Swiss up 3-1..oh my.

I don't want to jump to conclusions but it could be an all North American final CAN-USA if this continues.

Latvia with 5-3 PP now..omg.
Or it could be a Swiss - Latvia final. :eek:

Reactions: Pouliot

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Pretty damn bipolar team, Finnish fans in meltdown mode.
It's not just Finland..............most all the top teams have been kind of screwy this tournament.

Don't think i've seen anything quite like it in all my years of watching this tournament, and I've been watching since the mid 70's

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad