GDT: Quarterfinal • May 12 • Finland 4, Norway 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 116805

Norway finally waking up, Finland passive now. Bastianse is awesome again!

MaNNe

Sep 27, 2009
Finland
And another penalty. Not trying to take anything away from you Norwegians, but how is this even possible ?

Levi

Dec 1, 2008
Lepistö looked like a little child against Bastiansen. Ridiculous.

Mirinho

Jan 23, 2007
I like Finland but everyone must love Norway for their efforts here on WCH ... rly don't know who to cheer for :handclap:

member 116805

0-0 after 1st. Even shots too i believe?
Finland came out strong, Norway took over about halfway in

Man, I am sweating bullets here!

Eidyia

Jan 5, 2011
Oulu
Bastiansen is awesome!

I really like this Norwegian team, I'm gonna cheer for them if Finland loses. :handclap:

gorgos

Feb 16, 2010
Bastiansen at the end boards equals a scoring chance. Every freakin' time. He's strong as an ox, and moves his feet. And that pass to Spets was cheeky!

Last edited:

EmeticDonut

Oct 7, 2006
0-0 after one period with both teams getting 14 shots on goal. Is Finland on Norway's level or is Norway on Finland's level? C'mon Finland get your heads out of your ***** and start playing like top hockey country!

happysquirrel

May 9, 2011
I hate this Fin playstyle. You would think that if you first wait 20 seconds before making the pass, the pass would actually be at least average. Now the passes are so lousy there's no point making then and no point standing behind your own goal till the granny has finished in the toilet.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Bastiansen and Holtet tire out finnish players big time. The next period will playwise be pretty much the same. Finland shoots and gets something going in the start and is too tired to hold up against Norway in the end. But we can't know who scores and when..

Diagonaali

Jan 8, 2009
Finland
This is such a typical Finland game against an underdog. Very painful to watch.

Lepistö must be the worst single defenseman in this tournament. All countries' all defensemen included in the evaluation. I cannot understand wtf he is doing in first pairing. Or any pairing whatsoever lol.

Dagh

Dec 10, 2007
Despite being hemmed in their own zone for the first 15 minutes, it hasn't looked that bad for Norway after 1.
The Finns may have dominated the play, but they haven't had that many scary scoring chances (the one off the post was a huge one obviously).
Things looked up the last few minutes, pity Spets didn't score there..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad