GDT: Quarterfinal • Jan. 2 • Finland 3, Russia 4 (OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justanotherfan

Mar 24, 2007
I am rooting for Russia... but imo Finland is the dark horse this time around. Finland got the best skating team - very fast hockey they play. If only they convert more of their chances I can even see them getting gold this year.

Bold prediction - but... Finland for gold

Lessy

Jul 21, 2004
Sudbury
37-10 in favor of Finland in the poll:amazed:

I think this one can go either way. Haven't seen Finland play much but their stats and boxscores look very impressive. That being said I thik the Russian's are being a little underrated here. A few bounces and they could have beaten Sweden and Canada and had the semifinal bye themselves. They are a dangerous team no doubt and I'm leaning towards them winning this one tonight.

Enemy

Feb 21, 2010
My guess goes to Russia. It wouldn't suprise me if Kuznetsov has a big game tonight.

Dares

May 13, 2009
did the match start cause my TSN stream still says the match will start shortly.... ?

oh sorry got my time wrong...they used to be at 19.00 pm now 19.30 :) and im going mad looking for streams :)

Lessy

Jul 21, 2004
Sudbury
So the TSN stream is delayed by starting at 830 but does it start live or from the beginning of the game?

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
Go Russia!! The Finnish captain said something about Finland being better than Russia, so I hope the boys use that as motivation to prove him wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad