GDT: Quarterfinal • Jan. 2 • Canada 4, Switzerland 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
I think Canada wants a piece of the US so bad, they will come out and dominate the Swiss.

I'm going to say 7-1 Canada (no disrespect to the Swiss, I just think the Canadians will be possessed)

I think at this point Canada wants to get at Sweden. The trash talk from them was laughable. I personally hope we play them again so then when we beat them for gold we can all hear their coach speak up, since he loves to open his mouth.

Trotzig

Oct 24, 2009
I think at this point Canada wants to get at Sweden. The trash talk from them was laughable. I personally hope we play them again so then when we beat them for gold we can all hear their coach speak up, since he loves to open his mouth.

fjallmad.jpg

Wheatking

Sep 25, 2006
I'm a big Kassian backer but wow....that was over the top and almost tough to watch. As much as I like him, he is just Kassian.

marty 4 hart*

Sweden will regret the day they disrespected Canada. Canada will humiliate them.

Sep 19, 2008
No voiceover necessary. Just show the boys coming out of the locker room.

What an intro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad