Quarter Final Games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
So the only way Canada won't be at the ACC for the Q4 is if the US wins the group and Canada finishes last. Not very likely.

leetch2

Aug 24, 2004
Thanks drhughes. I figure if this information is accurate, I have 2 possibilities to see the US (the QF and/or the Final).

drhughes1

Aug 18, 2004
Not quite ACC.

If US finished second and Canada finished third then the game would be in St. Paul.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
drhughes1 said:
Not quite ACC.

If US finished second and Canada finished third then the game would be in St. Paul.

yeah you're right...I was going on the assumption that these two teams are the class of the group and one of them will finish first.

Jazz

Hey guys...

I'm still sticking to my story (that the US will play it's QF game in St. Paul regardless of where it places in the group, even if Canada is the higher seed). I remember reading this and hearing it on the radio, but it was some months ago, not recently. :D

Gurj.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Gurj said:
Hey guys...

I'm still sticking to my story (that the US will play it's QF game in St. Paul regardless of where it places in the group, even if Canada is the higher seed). I remember reading this and hearing it on the radio, but it was some months ago, not recently. :D

Gurj.

well then that USA Hockey link is wrong because it states it quite clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad