GDT: Quarter Final: Finland Vs United States | 11:30AM EST 5:30PM CET | FIN 1 - 0 USA

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Americans on this team who’ve lost a final to Finland. Warning: The list is long.

Spencer Knight, Mattias Samuelson, K’Andre Miller, Spencer Stastney, Ty Emberson, Cam York, Oliver Wahlstrom, Jack Drury, Cole Caufield, Alex Turcotte, Jake Pivonka

I expect the team to play a great game today.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Americans on this team who’ve lost a final to Finland. Warning: The list is long.

Spencer Knight, Mattias Samuelson, K’Andre Miller, Spencer Stastney, Ty Emberson, Cam York, Oliver Wahlstrom, Jack Drury, Cole Caufield, Alex Turcotte, Jake Pivonka

I expect the team to play a great game today.
They will definitely have some extra motivation. Finns should prepare to hunker down this game.

Hoping for a great action packed game.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Stlblue50

Apr 17, 2019
Xfinity had this game on their schedule starting around 6am CST on nhln. Without doing much research, I assumed a really crappy start time and set to DVR. Short story short, they mislabeled it and I thought I missed the game lol

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Raipe gave the USA squad some leeway for not playing Maccelli with the Räty's. I'm not expecting the best but surely hoping for the best.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
High hit there. That’s an elbow. Looked like the Finn was bracing himself.

don’t mind the no call.

Edit - never mind the replay showed the Finn turned and threw his elbow out.

chauron

Jan 5, 2014
High hit there. That’s an elbow. Looked like the Finn was bracing himself.

don’t mind the no call.

Edit - never mind the replay showed the Finn turned and threw his elbow out.
Peter Forsberg used to do that all the time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->