Quarantine Canteen

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueCheeseWithWings

Aug 1, 2018
Wife went to Superstore today and brought back a 25th Anniversary present!

86q0QrF.jpg
Congratulations.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
So I went to this place called Steak n Shake. It's a fast food joint I decided to go in n grab a couple breakfast sandwiches. They looked good in the pictures but I've been regretting it all morning

Reactions: oilers'72

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
So I went to this place called Steak n Shake. It's a fast food joint I decided to go in n grab a couple breakfast sandwiches. They looked good in the pictures but I've been regretting it all morning
We have a Steak n Shake here in Qatar! I haven't tried any of their breakfast stuff but their burgers are amazing.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Their burgers do look good, my next time passing through this area I might try it.

Stay away from the sausage patties though. Or pray they are seasoned better over there

EDIT!!!!! Did you say Qatar???

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
BBQ chicken breast and Bratkartoffeln tonight.

x3hg0qc.jpg

@Moreaupheus . I have that and an AC/DC in my bar cupboard. I haven't tried them so if you can point me in a direction to get a fresh batch I'd appreciate it.

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
BBQ chicken breast and Bratkartoffeln tonight.

x3hg0qc.jpg

@Moreaupheus . I have that and an AC/DC in my bar cupboard. I haven't tried them so if you can point me in a direction to get a fresh batch I'd appreciate it.

will keep a look out.
I wanted to preserve the can, so I drilled two holes in the bottom, poured beer thru a coffee filter.
There’s a date on the can (aug 2018)
3582493A-EBD5-4B75-80E3-B6149F3EAE27.jpeg

Top’s intact:
7FAEE591-BDB8-40C3-BFFC-B2E62EA3E93F.jpeg

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
You ever try their beer?

Is the sky blue? :cheers: :partytime: :partytime: :cheers:

This one is tasty.

Trooper, thats a good one and their main beer. They have a new one out called Sun and Steel, a take on Japanese lager. I had a couple down in Florida at Nicko McBrain's Rock N Roll Ribs a couple of weeks before the world got locked down when I was in Florida to see the Oilers play. They are always coming out with limited edition beers, I have had 4 or 5 of them.

will keep a look out.
I wanted to preserve the can, so I drilled two holes in the bottom, poured beer thru a coffee filter.

Smart! You can get their beers in bottles and cans, I have seen it at the IGA liquor stores, Keg & Cork and when I bought a couple of 6 packs of Trooper they gave me 4 huge Trooper plastic beer glasses, Sherbrooke has it I am sure. The huge Co-op liquor store on the deep south side had it, they aren't Co-op anymore but I think a massive Liquor Depot or something now. The International Airport has a liquor store in the domestic terminal past security on the left side, they always have it and if I am low I stop there if I am returning from a flight and depending how much crap I am carrying I like to buy anything between a 6 pack and a couple of flats of Trooper (that was so I was well stocked before the 2 Maiden concerts here and in Cowshit-town last year LOL)

Here is the Trooper Beer website

TROOPER - Premium British Beer created by Iron Maiden, brewed by Robinsons.

Reactions: Moreaupheus

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
will keep a look out.
View attachment 346644
Top’s intact:
View attachment 346645

My AC/DC can is 2014 and I think I bought the bottle of Maiden brew before that one. Neither will be opened haha. Wonder if you can special order? Looks like Robinsons brewery came out with a new one last year called Nitro. Oh, thanks @5 Mins 4 Ftg . Just saw your post.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Might as well throw a bunch of hot peppers and hot sauce. Really make that surgery worth the trip.
Oh man. I can’t.
Last time I had hot pepper and banana peppers was on a Louisiana chicken sub from Mr Sub a few months back. Legit I was crapping from 5 am to 7 am the next day. Called in sick to work

my spouse hasn’t looked at me the same since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->