Quality of clothes from Fanatics

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
It's not bad at all. I've liked the shirts I've got from them. They fit well and seem to be just as decent as any other shirt brand.

Better than Nike that's for sure. I really hope the league never switches to that crap.

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA
So, is it safe to suggest that the quality of their clothing is way below than those of Nike, Adidas, Under Armour?
I just bought some tees and a sweatshirt from Fanatics and actually think the quality is pretty good. Similar to the Stiches brand. Not sure if they are related but both are a little better than Champion. Nike, Under Armour, Addidas, Puma quality is better but I wouldn't say by a wide margin.
I actually rated the aforementioned above 5 stars and gave Fanatics a four star rating.
I have them slightly above Columbia brand for apparel which is a surprise. I read Columbia quality went down.
My other ratings were Champion which deserves a 3.5 star rating.
Surprisingly I was very disappointed with Majestic another Major League Sports Brand.
I own apparel from them that is awesome. Just recently ordered something online and was disappointed.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Quality seemed good for the price and shipping was surprisingly fast. I was totally satisfied with the one hoodie I bought, not that I'm any afficianado of sports team wear or anything.

Once they have your email address, however, you will get spam daily, and never be able to unsubscribe. Not that that's much different than most other online vendors either I suppose.

shoeshine boy

Aug 14, 2008
when they first started selling their own stuff the quality wasn't very good, IMO. lately the stuff I've gotten has been good though. I have this hoodie in the NE Patriots style:
https://www.fanatics.com/nhl/pittsb...-2473+t-25373043+p-24189998228+z-9-2561451679
thumb.aspx

so far it's lived up to it's name. the thing I love best about it is that it's water repellent so I can wear it no matter the weather. :)

CHIP72

Mar 16, 2013
Silver Spring, MD
I think Fanatics' quality is OK, but the biggest issue I have with them is the sizing of their T-shirts and sweatshirts can be inconsistent. Some items run small, while others run normal or slightly larger than average. (I don't have any jackets by Fanatics, but I do have hooded sweatshirts and T-shirts by Fanatics.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad