Quality of clothes from Fanatics

United

Mar 3, 2018
Hi there, I am not from USA or Canada but want to purchase some hockey apparel. Is there anybody out there who bought clothes from Fanatics? If so, whats your experience with them? I am mostly interested in the quality of their jackets and hoodies.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Hi there, I am not from USA or Canada but want to purchase some hockey apparel. Is there anybody out there who bought clothes from Fanatics? If so, whats your experience with them? I am mostly interested in the quality of their jackets and hoodies.

14/17 of my jerseys are fanatics, absolutely love them. Better than Adidas

Reactions: United

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
For me I find they fit better than Adidas comfier, look sharper and all that for a less price. I have a couple Adidas and like I said in my last post I like fanatics much more.

No complaints at all about fanatics

United

Mar 3, 2018
For me I find they fit better than Adidas comfier, look sharper and all that for a less price. I have a couple Adidas and like I said in my last post I like fanatics much more.

No complaints at all about fanatics
Have you ever bought any of their jackets and/or hoodies?

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I cannot speak to their jackets or hoodies but I purchased the Maple Leafs 2018 Draft hat which was made by Fanatics and later on I kind of regretted it because of the way it stretched in the back since it was a flex fit design.

Bodybr3ak

Nov 19, 2010
I have a leafs sweater and a leafs toque.

The sweater is OK, could be better but considering what I paid for it I’m not complaining. The toque is unreal.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
I have a Jersey and some hats form them...seem to be great quality.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
My experiences have been decent merchandise (nothing amazing) that's overpriced (but that's pretty much everything pro-sports related). Their customer service is downright horrible, though.

United

Mar 3, 2018
So, is it safe to suggest that the quality of their clothing is way below than those of Nike, Adidas, Under Armour?

Sep 19, 2008
FYI I do have a few hoodies from them, sometimes they sell them on sale at the Capital One Arena for 40% off. It's on sale because it's conference championship gear, not because of poor quality. I ended up getting one of the Eastern Conference championship hoodies last month and it's of good quality.

So, is it safe to suggest that the quality of their clothing is way below than those of Nike, Adidas, Under Armour?

I get a ton of Nike / Reebok on sale crap all the time to wear, sometimes not involving my team, and I would say Fanatics is a tad inferior, some of the Reebok hoodies I got were smaller as a medium but the material felt nice. That isn't to say Fanatics is bad though, it seriously isn't. Again, I've purchased plenty of gear from them including t-shirts (Vegas strong shirt...before Vegas made the final) as well as their Stanley Cup champ hats and hoodies at the team store. I have had zero problem with the quality. The only issue I had is that sometimes it took a while for their stuff to ship.

People act like the paint will wear or the material will disintegrate which is completely false. "I wore my fanatics shirt for 2 weeks and it disintegrated into nothing! 1 star!"

Last edited:

United

Mar 3, 2018
It seems that the products/clothes of the most famous athletic/sport apparel brands are made at the same factories located accros the Asia, using the same quality material and the only thing different is that some companies would have stricter quality control standards than the others.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
thumb.aspx

Apparently Fanatics jerseys are better if your ability to comfort infants while dressed as Erik Karlsson is a priority.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
The only issue I had is that sometimes it took a while for their stuff to ship.
I remember in October 2014 I purchased a Maple Leafs Reebok shirt from shop.nhl.com/Fanatics since they are same site. Anyway their website said it would ship within 2-7 days and it took at least a month before it was shipped. I previously tried to cancel the order which eventually did happen, however prior to that since the charge from them was still pending charge I could not update my PayPal information which I had to do. After thinking the order was cancelled because I saw that it was, I got an e-mail saying the item was shipped and the charge was added to my PayPal account. Long story short I call them and say what happened and they gave me a refund right away. Thank god they did because when the shirt arrived I noticed a permanent stain when looking very closely at it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad