Confirmed with Link: Quaider dealt to Rangers for Kampfer and a 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
to be honst I havent been paying attention at all this off season much.

I love how we have to really good goalies tho.

Kinda bummed we missed out on Tavares.
We arent really losing much with Quader being dealt.

Id love to get Karlsson or Stone from Ottawa.

Wish somebody had taken Krejci this offseason.

Karlsson was traded to SJ today.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
So you aren't feeling good about keeping together a roster who hit 100+ points last year? You aren't feeling good that we had 5 or 6? rookies on our squad and by all indications should see even more improvement from last year? You aren't excited to see yet another rookie crack the lineup and contribute again this year? You aren't excited to see what McAvoy does with another year experience? Not excited to see another year of improvement from Pasta? I could keep going, but I think the point has been made.

If that type of roster doesn't excite you then you may be better suited being a Golden State Warriors fan, because there hasn't been a much better time to be a Bruins fan in my lifetime (25 years) at least

Sure those are reasons to watch but many Bruins fans have moved on from celebrating high season point totals and 2 rd playoff exits.

Reactions: Sheppy

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
How about celebrating a relatively quick retooling and massive improvement from the team?

You can be happy with where they team is at and still want more

Yeah, I must have forgotten how the 2010/11 team went from missing the playoffs to winning the Cup in one year.

I mean it’s not like they built up to it in increments or anything...

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
It's good that you're excited and confident. The original post by Real linesman was a more realistic analysis of this years team though.

It’s an opinion like any other.

Not surprisingly, you missed the point entirely. The 2010/11 Cup team was not built in a day. They had some successes and some setbacks along the way.

This team went from missing the playoffs, to losing in round one, to losing in round two. Hopefully, this year they can take another step forward.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
It's good that you're excited and confident. The original post by Real linesman was a more realistic analysis of this years team though.

It was kinda the glass isn't only half empty, it's completely empty and in pieces from being thrown against the wall.
It's not remotely possible to have a negative view of this team right now IMO. When the always choking Capitals and an expansion team meet in the Stanley Cup finals, how could you not think it was at least possible? This isn't baseball.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
It was kinda the glass isn't only half empty, it's completely empty and in pieces from being thrown against the wall.
It's not remotely possible to have a negative view of this team right now IMO. When the always choking Capitals and an expansion team meet in the Stanley Cup finals, how could you not think it was at least possible? This isn't baseball.

good for him though I'd rather honesty than forcing agendas. Should he be positive for the sake of being positive? say what you think of the teams and thats that

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Who would have thought the trading of a #7 defenseman could cause this place to go in the complete ****ter. Absolutely impressive.
Yeah but it IS Quaider not just anyone. Adam plays with so much heart and has been on the team for quite awhile. I loved watching those facial expressions.

From where I sit at the Garden I can say the fans near me love the guy. Also seems well liked by the B's and guys who work for the team.

He is what many of us "not so young" fans think of when we think of one of the B's players. I "get" it but will miss him. ...sigh...

I wish Adam the very best and will always think of him as a Bruin.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Yeah but it IS Quaider not just anyone. Adam plays with so much heart.

From where I sit at the Garden I can say the fans near me love the guy. Also seems well liked by the B's and guys who work for the team.

He is what many of us "not so young" fans think of when we think of one of the B's players. I "get" it but will miss him.

I like McQuaid, and will always admire his style of play. As I've said before, value wise the trade was good, but I didn't like the move because I like having depth back there on defense. McQuaid is a great #7 because he is a 3rd pairing defenseman on a lot of teams. I'm just mind boggled with the amount of negativity being spewed after this one.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
I like McQuaid, and will always admire his style of play. As I've said before, value wise the trade was good, but I didn't like the move because I like having depth back there on defense. McQuaid is a great #7 because he is a 3rd pairing defenseman on a lot of teams. I'm just mind boggled with the amount of negativity being spewed after this one.
Mentioned this already but it's crazy to look at the reaction in this thread and compare it to the opening night lineup thread where virtually nobody had him in the top 6.

I'm sad to see him go, but this was exactly the time to do it and getting a 4th back is very good value for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->