Confirmed with Link: Quaider dealt to Rangers for Kampfer and a 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Might as well trade for him now so extension talks can start. Seguin would be my top trade target. Play him at center or RW, plus you have a successor to Krejci.

Dreger and B-Mac are saying the extension in Dallas is close, north of Benns 9.5 million per.

TheReal13Linseman

Now accepting BitCoin
Oct 26, 2005
Nation's Capital
I find myself approaching this season with a sense of impending doom, one larger than the usual sense of impending doom I normally feel, that is. I mean, we pretty much have the same team we had last year; still really a one line team; don't know how much more production we could expect, and we're still hampered by a lack of money due to poor contracts and lingering buyouts. Hard for me to get excited at this point. About hockey, that is.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
I find myself approaching this season with a sense of impending doom, one larger than the usual sense of impending doom I normally feel, that is. I mean, we pretty much have the same team we had last year; still really a one line team; don't know how much more production we could expect, and we're still hampered by a lack of money due to poor contracts and lingering buyouts. Hard for me to get excited at this point. About hockey, that is.
The same team that hit 112 point last year and got to the second round in arguable the hardest division?

hoss75

Nov 8, 2008
Cambridge, MA
I think our cap space isn't too bad at 5 million, but it could be 3 million? better if not paying for buyouts/retained salary.
Friggen Chiarelli though not using his amnesty buy outs after the lockout still lingers.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida

It's worrying for sure. Highlight of the off-season was probably Backes losing 10lbs

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be

Not sure why?

The Bruins are a very good team.

The Leafs still have no defense

Yzerman leaving the Bolts.

Our division is the worst in the NHL.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
Basically the same team as last year when we were one of the best teams in the league in virtually every category. Yeah seems pretty ominous.:help:

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England

Sometimes all a post really deserves is three letters.

L O L

Reactions: Chief Nine

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
So you aren't feeling good about keeping together a roster who hit 100+ points last year? You aren't feeling good that we had 5 or 6? rookies on our squad and by all indications should see even more improvement from last year? You aren't excited to see yet another rookie crack the lineup and contribute again this year? You aren't excited to see what McAvoy does with another year experience? Not excited to see another year of improvement from Pasta? I could keep going, but I think the point has been made.

If that type of roster doesn't excite you then you may be better suited being a Golden State Warriors fan, because there hasn't been a much better time to be a Bruins fan in my lifetime (25 years) at least

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
to be honst I havent been paying attention at all this off season much.

I love how we have to really good goalies tho.

Kinda bummed we missed out on Tavares.
We arent really losing much with Quader being dealt.

Id love to get Karlsson or Stone from Ottawa.

Wish somebody had taken Krejci this offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->