Confirmed with Link: Quaider dealt to Rangers for Kampfer and a 4th - Part II

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
well in all fairness, mcquaid has also been banged up, playing 24 to miller's 23 games.
that type of player is gonna have a hell of a time playing a full season.

Miller had that freak throat injury that would have put anyone out.

Reactions: Ladyfan

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Sad to see I was 100 pct correct on iron man Kevin Miller

Yup. But anyway...

I don’t think Miller’s partner is the best fit for him, right now. They don’t seem to have good chemistry. Miller is a better player than he’s showing right now.

Attachments

• D3C982F3-74D4-4B5A-8A20-DE6F1BA51356.gif
    D3C982F3-74D4-4B5A-8A20-DE6F1BA51356.gif
    404.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: Ladyfan

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
considering there's a 99.9% chance the rangers trade him, that pick is ours anyway.
mcquaid has been excellent for them this year. he's been a stabilizing defensive force and
seems to have a positive effect on skjei's game as well. assuming they get a 3rd round pick
at the deadline, that's a win-win trade (unless he ends up in toronto :thumbd:).

Disagree on McQuaid being excellent

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
NHL finally released the conditions for the 7th round pick from the Rangers,from Cap Friendly
Conditions: If McQuaid plays in at least 25 games in the 2018-19 season OR if the Rangers trade McQuaid at any point during the 2018-19 season, Bruins will also receive a 7th round pick in 2019

The nice thing here is, Sweeney should be able to move Kampfer towards the deadline, I'm sure for nothing more than a 5th round pick or later but its an asset.

Last edited:

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
The nice thing here is, Sweeney should be able to move Kampfer towards the deadline, I'm sure for noting more than a 5th round pick or later but its an asset.
Don't think he moves anyone that's expiring, he'd rather have the depth and let them walk July 1

Reactions: zaYG

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
mcquaid has been excellent for them this year. he's been a stabilizing defensive force and
seems to have a positive effect on skjei's game as well. assuming they get a 3rd round pick
at the deadline, that's a win-win trade (unless he ends up in toronto :thumbd:).

I guess you don't watch the Rags very often? He's got 7 SOG in 24 games. His shot differential at even strengh is -109, 41% CF% and -6% Relative. He doesn't make glaring mistakes but he's not good he does not push or drive play. The other team goes to work in the offensive zone when he's on the ice.

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
The nice thing here is, Sweeney should be able to move Kampfer towards the deadline, I'm sure for nothing more than a 5th round pick or later but its an asset.

Kampfer is the type of player the Bruins have been known to trade for at the deadline. Not trade away.

mflo77

Jul 9, 2002
Visit site

If Kampfer is placed on waivers, i doubt anybody claims him.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
If Kampfer is placed on waivers, i doubt anybody claims him.

I think he'd definitely get claimed. He actually played pretty decent when he was in the line-up. Right-shot experienced NHL D-man, 200 NHL games under his belt, most teams are looking for depth on D during this time of year. I think your underrating the value NHL GMs place on D-men that have proven they can at the very least play in the NHL and not look completely out of place.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Kampfer is the type of player the Bruins have been known to trade for at the deadline. Not trade away.

This year though, I feel Kampfer is expandable to the Bruins, he is their 8th NHL defenseman right now and with Vaak,Lauzon and Clifton all proving their very capable of playing NHL minutes, it wouldn't surprise if Sweeney deals him, but you maybe right as we all know come playoff time it always seems that you never seem too have enough defenseman.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->