GDT: quack at kong seven thirty post meridiem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I wonder if the final game will be a regular season lineup or a last look for some guys still on the brink.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
i'd like to rest the regulars for this game personally , most have played in at least 3 already and thats enough to get up to speed.

but i know RC will dress this as a regular lineup

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Are they finally putting the pairings together how they should be or is nhl.com just throwing things together?

Ultimately it seems Terry is going to stick as the RW for that top line no matter what but it would be nice if he could put together a strong last game. I’ve been underwhelmed with him so far.

KyleJRM

Jun 6, 2007
North Dakota
I wonder if the final game will be a regular season lineup or a last look for some guys still on the brink.

Between the injuries and the waivers, I think we've pretty much got the roster. If you exclude the non-healthy guys (including Gibbons), we've got 15 forwards, 7 D and 2 G

Reactions: KelVarnsen

Trojans86

Dec 30, 2015
Ducks Projected Line Combinations: (per nhl.com/ducks)

Rakell-Getzlaf-Terry
Comtois-Henrique-Silfverberg
Cogliano-Steel-Kase
Street-Rowney-Sherwood

Fowler-Manson
Lindholm-Montour
Pettersson-Schenn

Gibson
Miller
Finally the d pairings we have all been screaming for. I've been hot on Lindholm and Montour since 2 playoffs ago.

Reactions: Mortal Wombat

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I honestly can't tell if that fourth line is our fourth line or if it's a last look fourth line. Ben street is an odd make.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->