QMJHL vs Russian Select

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatnik

Sep 2, 2002
Québec
Visit site
MartinStLouis said:
wait there are 2 alexandre picard's that played for the QMJHL vs. Russians. Is this right or am i seeing things? are they related, am i drunk?

Yeah, One is a D-men drafted in 3rd round by philly in 2003 and the other is the best foward prospect for the Q this year (2nd goals scorer of the league i think) . He played a very good game IMO, he might even have a shot for the WJC.

does Stokhov and Kojevnikov have a chance to play for Russia at the WJC? they were clearly better than any other fowards of the team except Evseev

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Beatnik said:
Yeah, One is a D-men drafted in 3rd round by philly in 2003 and the other is the best foward prospect for the Q this year (2nd goals scorer of the league i think) . He played a very good game IMO, he might even have a shot for the WJC.

does Stokhov and Kojevnikov have a chance to play for Russia at the WJC? they were clearly better than any other fowards of the team except Evseev

They were better than Evseev too. Russians usually are reluctant to take players who left Russia to play hockey.

Shkotov would probably play 2nd line on the WJ team, but not sure if they will take him.

MartinStLouis

Sep 3, 2003
DC Metro area
Visit site
La-La-Laprise said:
LOL one of them should change their name.

There is another Alex Picard who is 15. Will be drafted in the Q this summer LOL

Well eff me in the goat @$$, that sure is a hoot and holler. I think i am gonna go have a drink since the Q is being turned into the Alexandre Picard Major Junior Hockey League. Who else wants to join me for drinks? :rolly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad