QMJHL 2012 prospects

Goldfish13

Oct 19, 2011
I have been reading these boards silently as well as the classement poc boards. I made an acocunt just to voice my opinion. Prospects9601, please cut the crap. As someone else has mentioned, you troll around every boards pimping this kid Kosik. Please don't feed everyone that b.s that you are part of the Deux-RIves organization, in the end it just poorly reflects on the kid.

Now as for the Lions, both kids on the team, technically there are three first year players but both forwards deserve it. They were hands down the two best players coming out of the lac st-louis organization. Now as for this Kosik, he is a great skater but that's about it. Won't amount to much, can probably see him making the team as a third liner next year. There are far better players in both espoir teams, the tigers and royals that were cut, who are more talented than this kid. Trevor Lorber and Corey IanPalucci, both of whom who play for royals are far better players than this kid. I don't know how you can say much of this kid Kosik, who only tallied four goals last year playing Bantam aa. On top of the that, it's not like he was last cut from the team, he was released pretty early into camp.

The Lions have a strong team and yes there were good players that were cut but that's the case when the team has loads of talent. Cusson and Sukumaran deserve to be there and surprisingly quickly adapted to the league.

Last but not least, there are other prospects in AAA, other than the Lion's players, let keep the board going with other players in the league and end this duscussion with Lion's players.
Thank you
By the way, thank you BLBarmada, Scoutman1 for updating these boards with your knowledge.
Greatly appreciated

Last edited:

Goldfish13

Oct 19, 2011
I can see from that last comment, you know nothing about hockey. I can make statistics too. Just keep praising your kid.
"Spare everyone and keep silent" maybe you should buy into that.
Good Day

Goldfish13

Oct 19, 2011
Whoa buddy Goldfish, I have to agree, you are way out of line.What those two kids have accomplished so far is terrific, I sense alot of jealousy on your part, does your son play? Trying to be fair here.
I do not feel you should bring down a kid who is at that level because of jelousy. I. happens too much here in west island. You seem to be quite malicious.

I was at that showcase in Chateauguay and I have to be fair, I believe he impressed because I was impressed , he was very consistent. You know what they say, if they talk about you, then you must be doing something right.

He is definitely more complete than the other 2 espoir players that you mentioned. I think I know my hockey, or are you going to insult me to and call him my kid also.LOL.

Sorry, too hard to resist. Show a little class. I think these kind of sites should not be anonymous so we would see who everyone is:)

I'm sorry I can't really take you seriously after your total tally of one post defending this guy. Anybody with common sense could see what this user is pulling off as the evidence is right there with his numerous posts. Although, if you want you can continue to make numerous accounts to defend yourself, you did a good job of that on classement poc.;)

Goldfish13

Oct 19, 2011
Oh boy, quick response. Are people on this site to be questioned on who they are. Can I not write what my opinion is. You are starting to make prospects look good:)

I've already called you and your other account out, you are pathetic. I don't need to show desperation like yourself making multiple accounts pimping my kid. Anyways, what do people think of Carrier and Leveille? Both are solid d prospects, who has the edge right now?

BLBarmada

Mods I think this is ground for banning ? Multiple accounts ? Correct me if I'm wrong.

@Prospects9601....

Again you contradict yourself.... You said that Sukamaran shouldnt be on the team and that he's not a 1st rounder. If Kosik is truly better then he will go higher.

I'm going to go with scoutmans opinion because he's experienced in his job, and I'll have a job like his one day too....

Stats really ? You wanna go with stats ??????

My cousin at his bantam scored like 20 goals in 4 Tryouts.... He was in the best group.... He was cut from CC, and there a kid who scored 2 goals and he made the team... My cousins better right ?

Wrong goals don't mean ****, he'll neither do stats. Do you know who was on his line on Tryouts ? Do you know which D pairing he was against ? Who was he playing against ? How many goals did he score against a weaker line ? Did you take all that into account ?

No you didn't cause goals are everything... Right ?

All good aka prospects !

Wow !! Me too I agree with my own opinion. I also make multiple accounts. Don't deny it.... The smileys and the choice of words, attitude too tell all.

Just stop bashing the kid. Philip Danault of the tigers is a 1st rounder and we all know he won't be a 1st liner but he's going to play in the NHL and make in Impact same goes for Sukumaran in the Q.

BLBarmada

I've already called you and your other account out, you are pathetic. I don't need to show desperation like yourself making multiple accounts pimping my kid. Anyways, what do people think of Carrier and Leveille? Both are solid d prospects, who has the edge right now?

I don't think I've seen them play...

I wasnt overly impressed with Kevin Bouchard.. He's on Jonquiere they blew a 2-0 lead to the lions ( I'm pretty the Lions 1st loss was to troos rivieres which is Simon boudreau's team and he is very good, did great shutting down Drouin.) as for leveille and carrier haven't seen them yet. Im looking foward to Esther-Blondin coming to town. I've heard alot about Audette.

Who's the 97 playing AAA ?? Is he on Jonquiere or Trois Rivieres ?

MTLScout

Jun 7, 2011
AGAIN, SOMEONE COMPARING AN NHL PLAYER TO A FOUTH LINE MIDGET PLAYER......AMi missing something, can we have real hockey talk......what is that 97's dman's name, he is terrrific

You just don't get it, you shoud seek help. Never have I come across a user so insecure and jealous as such.

Hockey Buff

Aug 18, 2011
If I am not mistaken, NHL drafted Phil Danault was a 4th line player in his first year midget. Not too shabby!

The 97 is Roy for CAG. I am not 100%. He is very good along with Carrier, Bahl, Ayotte and Ratelle as top prospects for the Q on that CAG team.

Last edited:

Hockey Buff

Aug 18, 2011
BLBarmada wrote "Mods I think this is ground for banning ? Multiple accounts ? Correct me if I'm wrong."

Here's one for you. This guy was banned from calling the local sports radio shows to comment on hockey. They nicknamed him "crazy *$#o"

I think LaLaLaprise said it best when he called Lac St Louis a soap opera.

Let's get back to hockey boys...

There are some very good players on the Vikings this year. Who is standing out the so far?

Has anyone heard if the Quebec born players attending Rockland Academy will report to the Q? (Chevalier, Dagenais, Marois, Basille, Medeiros, Tessier and Latulippe) Most went to Notre Dame last year.

MTLScout

Jun 7, 2011
On Esther Blondin, I was really excited to see Audette play but I came out shocked to how good Vincent Deslauriers is. He is small but I feel if these are how these two players play on a constant basis that people should start giving this kid more praise. He has first round talent, just a small frame that could hurt his draft.

Hockey Buff

Aug 18, 2011
Is it Vincent Deslauriers or are you thinking of Desjardins (smaller frame)? Deslauriers is a playing well...goes to the net...battles well. Desjardins brings energy.

BLBarmada

@Prospects9601

Wow just leave....

I think Neil Robinson will be drafted this year.... He should of gone last year.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
If I am not mistaken, NHL drafted Phil Danault was a 4th line player in his first year midget. Not too shabby!

The 97 is Roy for CAG. I am not 100%. He is very good along with Carrier, Bahl, Ayotte and Ratelle as top prospects for the Q on that CAG team.

Yes it is Jeremy Roy...defensemen.

And CAG finally has a good crop of underagers...theyve had a couple down years in the 94 and 05 age groups...

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Is it Vincent Deslauriers or are you thinking of Desjardins (smaller frame)? Deslauriers is a playing well...goes to the net...battles well. Desjardins brings energy.
Well Deslauriers is only 5'08 1/2 164 so he is also small...but not as small as Desjardins who is 5'04 1/2...I like both but in terms of Q potential youd have to go with Deslauriers...

Deslauriers is currently flying under the radar...not being talked about much...that will change by seasons end.

Hockey Buff

Aug 18, 2011
Reebok Challenge

The Reebok Challenge 15 yo All-star game rosters have been released.

TEAM REEBOK

Goalies
Cha – Jean-Philippe Brais
TR – Alex Bureau

DEF
CAG – Julien Bahl
CEB – Guillaume Beaudry
LM – Alexandre Leblanc
StE – Loïk Léveillé
Cha – Guillaume McSween
Cha – Evan Scott

FWDS
CAG – Mathieu Ayotte
StE – Benjamin Bohémier
MAG – Cédric Charbonneau
SSF – Nicolas Hébert
LM – Julien Nantel
Gat – Julien Pelletier
CCL – Alexis Pépin
CAG – Joey Ratelle
TR – Anthony Richard
Mag – Philipp Sardhina
CCL – Thimoté Simard
Lév – Bastien Veilleux

TEAM CCM

Goalies
LM – Julio Billia
Jon – Keven Bouchard

DEF
TR – Guillaume Beaudoin
CAG – Alexandre Carrier
TR – Jonathan Deschamps
SSF – Olivier Leblanc
CAG – Nicolas Marineau
StE – Carl Neil

FWDS
CAG – Nicolas Aubé-Kubel
CEB – Daniel Audette
LSL – Matthew Cusson
TR – Alexis D’Aoust
CEB – Vincent Deslauriers
SSF – Alexandre Delisle-Houle
CND – Félix-Nicolas Gendron
LM – Marc-Antoine Germain
CEB – AJ Greer
Gat – Jonathan Lacroix-Courville
Mag – Samuel Pitre
Cha – Justin Samson

Source : Ligue de hockey midget AAA du Québec

Last edited:

cougarbait

Jan 31, 2012
Ive been hearing Lucas Batt's name come up alot lately. Good sized kid from NL. Any idea on if and when he'll be taken in the Q draft?

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
Ive been hearing Lucas Batt's name come up alot lately. Good sized kid from NL. Any idea on if and when he'll be taken in the Q draft?

he is a pretty good player, has good hands, good skater and speed, able to make smoe nice passes and is a good shooter, he is not flashy, just a good up and down type of player who can do it all, he has a good work ethic too...he should be a 1st round pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->