QJMHL undraftees

Discussion in 'NHL Draft - Prospects' started by markov`, Mar 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
View Users: View Users
  1. markov`

markov` Registered User

Home Page:
    Last night I went to see a Chicoutimi-Quebec, which give me the chance to see top end prospects like Marek Zagrapan, Alexander Radulov and Josh Hennesy but also some very good undrafted players; Maxime Boisclair, Stanislav Lascek, David Desharnais, Nicolas Marcotte, Jordan Lavallee and Karl Gagne.

My point is that in next year draft, there is gonna be a lot of very good older players to choose from. In my honest opinion all the players I listed have a very good chance at being picked, especially Lascek, Lavallee and Boisclair.

2. gars59

gars59 Registered User

Cegep
    1- lavalle is eligible for the next draft

2- lascek is the same thing , ok he have potential , but is skate is poor

3. Duff88

Duff88 Registered User

Desharnais has no chance at being drafted, he's like 5'6/160.

4. montreal

montreal Go Habs Go

I wouldn't mind seeing the Habs invite Gagne to camp, as I think he's got some decent offensive skills. Another guy I like is Daniel Spare although he's on the small side, I like the way he plays.

As far as drafting, I'd be very interested in taking a shot on Lavallee, since I suggested we take a flyer on him last year in the late rounds. I'd rather take on shot on Lavallee then Dulac-Lemelin but hindsight is 20-20. Boisclair I would be interested in perhaps, good size and skills from the little I've seen. Lascek I wouldn't be too interested in personally but wouldn't be pissed if we took a shot on him. Desharnais is so small, can't see us taking a shot on him imo.

Marcotte is a guy I could see inviting to camp since it's likely we will be short on defense in Hamilton next year if the NHL gets their stuff together. What do you think of M-A Roy and Guillaume Lepine?

5. Hossa

Hossa Registered User

Student of the Game
    Home Page:
    Gagne and Marcotte won't be picked, they're overagers. Boisclair could be picked up late rounds, Lascek too. Deschairnais won't, he's just way too small. He's the type of player the Q always has a few of, guys like Jean-Michel Daoust who never get drafted. Lavallee has easily the best chance.

6. markov`

markov` Registered User

Home Page:
    Boisclair is better than Lavalle I think. The guy has elite hands, decent size but his skating is the big knock on him. Still, I'd definitely take a guess on him and I'd be very pleased to see him drafted by the Habs.

7. Form and Substance

Form and Substance Registered User

I wouldn't say Boisclair has elite hands, but he does have a decent set of skills.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.