QJMHL undraftees

Status
Not open for further replies.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
Last night I went to see a Chicoutimi-Quebec, which give me the chance to see top end prospects like Marek Zagrapan, Alexander Radulov and Josh Hennesy but also some very good undrafted players; Maxime Boisclair, Stanislav Lascek, David Desharnais, Nicolas Marcotte, Jordan Lavallee and Karl Gagne.

My point is that in next year draft, there is gonna be a lot of very good older players to choose from. In my honest opinion all the players I listed have a very good chance at being picked, especially Lascek, Lavallee and Boisclair.

Duff88

May 7, 2002
Desharnais has no chance at being drafted, he's like 5'6/160.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
markov` said:
Last night I went to see a Chicoutimi-Quebec, which give me the chance to see top end prospects like Marek Zagrapan, Alexander Radulov and Josh Hennesy but also some very good undrafted players; Maxime Boisclair, Stanislav Lascek, David Desharnais, Nicolas Marcotte, Jordan Lavallee and Karl Gagne.

My point is that in next year draft, there is gonna be a lot of very good older players to choose from. In my honest opinion all the players I listed have a very good chance at being picked, especially Lascek, Lavallee and Boisclair.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Habs invite Gagne to camp, as I think he's got some decent offensive skills. Another guy I like is Daniel Spare although he's on the small side, I like the way he plays.

As far as drafting, I'd be very interested in taking a shot on Lavallee, since I suggested we take a flyer on him last year in the late rounds. I'd rather take on shot on Lavallee then Dulac-Lemelin but hindsight is 20-20. Boisclair I would be interested in perhaps, good size and skills from the little I've seen. Lascek I wouldn't be too interested in personally but wouldn't be pissed if we took a shot on him. Desharnais is so small, can't see us taking a shot on him imo.

Marcotte is a guy I could see inviting to camp since it's likely we will be short on defense in Hamilton next year if the NHL gets their stuff together. What do you think of M-A Roy and Guillaume Lepine?

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
markov` said:

Gagne and Marcotte won't be picked, they're overagers. Boisclair could be picked up late rounds, Lascek too. Deschairnais won't, he's just way too small. He's the type of player the Q always has a few of, guys like Jean-Michel Daoust who never get drafted. Lavallee has easily the best chance.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
Boisclair is better than Lavalle I think. The guy has elite hands, decent size but his skating is the big knock on him. Still, I'd definitely take a guess on him and I'd be very pleased to see him drafted by the Habs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad