World Cup: QF: Russia vs. Croatia, 7/7/2018

Who advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
I think Ignashevich still couldn't believe that he wasn't watching this match with his family...
For sure. If it weren’t for the two starting center backs to go down with ACL, He wouldn’t have played now.

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
There is a lot of running but not a lot of coordination anymore. Like headless chicken. I think the break now is needed for both teams.

Reactions: Stray Wasp

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
There is a lot of running but not a lot of coordination anymore. Like headless chicken. I think the break now is needed for both teams.
Both teams have seemed a bit rattled by the goals. The play has been a lot messier since Russia scored the first one.

Reactions: Eisen and KrejciMVP

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Croatia go a goal down, picked up the tempo and equalised quickly. Then drop it right down again.

Playing with fire with that approach.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
For sure. If it weren’t for the two starting center backs to go down with ACL, He wouldn’t have played now.

He still shouldn't really be playing, even with injuries to the other already integrated options. He can't react fast enough anymore and it's not even like he's organizing the whole defense. Bringing him back from the dead over someone who hadn't been integrated yet but could actually play was an error...but I griped about it enough when the rosters came out lol.

Reactions: Stray Wasp

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->