Euro: QF: France vs. Iceland, 7/3/2016

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Whether or not France has been napping, it's not like Iceland hasn't had decent chances.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
:shakehead
His studs were between Giroud's legs. That's "nowhere near"?

We always get those noobs who try to teach us lessons at every major tournament and then crawl back under their rock afterwards.
Non french people have told you about the foul. Get over it, you're wrong.

How about you attack the post instead of the poster? Yep. Studs were nowhere near him, but by the way he went down you couldn't tell.

The fact that that is called and is a yellow card is what's wrong with the sport. It's subjective and if you fall down and act like you're injured you get the call.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
How about you attack the post instead of the poster? Yep. Studs were nowhere near him, but by the way he went down you couldn't tell.

The fact that that is called and is a yellow card is what's wrong with the sport. It's subjective and if you fall down and act like you're injured you get the call.

I responded to the post. But you don't understand it. Nothing surprising, you think you know the rules, but you don't.

So what else can I say? Only a noob to the game can't see that was an obvious foul.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
I responded to the post. But you don't understand it. Nothing surprising, you think you know the rules, but you don't.

So what else can I say? Only a noob to the game can't see that was an obvious foul.

You attacked the poster. You have the red white and blue blinders on.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
You attacked the poster. You have the red white and blue blinders on.

YOU DON'T KNOW THE BASIC RULES. So stop trying to pin that down on bias. You're the only one here trying to argue about that call, multiple posters (and non french ones) have told you it was a foul.

So stop arguing about nothing, you were wrong, just like every single post you've made so far.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013

YOU DON'T KNOW THE BASIC RULES. So stop trying to pin that down on bias. You're the only one here trying to argue about that call, multiple posters (and non french ones) have told you it was a foul.

Nope, it's only been you.

So stop arguing about nothing, you were wrong, just like every single post you've made so far.

So was the Evra hand ball a bad call or not? You are flip flopping.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Nope, it's only been you.

So was the Evra hand ball a bad call or not? You are flip flopping.

Read the thread again. You've been told before by someone else.

Evra was not a penalty according to the rules because it wasn't deliberate and his hand was in a natural position.
With that said, some refs would have given a penalty.

But in any case, if you think it was a textbook handball, it's a further proof you are talking about things you don't know about.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
Read the thread again. You've been told before by someone else.

Go ahead and point them out, I'm waiting.

Evra was not a penalty according to the rules because it wasn't deliberate and his hand was in a natural position.
With that said, some refs would have given a penalty.

But in any case, if you think it was a textbook handball, it's a further proof you are talking about things you don't know about.

How is that position natural?

You seem to have an issue with attacking the post, not the poster.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Congrats France, see you on Thursday.:naughty:

And congrats Iceland. Great tournament for you.:yo:

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf

You don't go studs first into a man. It's that simple. Think checking the numbers near the boards in hockey.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yes, lost in that ridiculous education for the noobs is that Iceland leaves this tournament.

Well done Iceland, great showing !

As for the Germany game I still expect us to lose. But the winner should take the title.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad