Euro: QF: France vs. Iceland, 7/3/2016

Suiteness

Mar 14, 2003
Time to Rebuild
Visit site
They are destroying a team they are supposed to destroy, yes. England was.supposed.to beat them easily. Portugal was supposed to walk all over them. The Netherlands were also supposed to. But, sure, France supporters shouldn't be happy with today's form...

In the grand scheme of things, today means nothing, but it is nice to see them play how they should play. Still could lose next game.

Well, yes but again, perspective. Portugal are an abomination that set football back 50 years whenever they step on the pitch. And England is England.:laugh:

But France is full value for the win today they are impressive.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
Apparently, you have no idea of the rules of football.
If a gesture is dangerous, it's a foul, whether the opponent is touched or not.

That gesture wasn't dangerous. It might have looked dangerous in high speed but it wasn't dangerous. And he got a yellow for nothing. Giroud sold it.

I don't know how you can defend these calls. Evra got away with a handball almost as blatant as Boateng's.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
Getting a piece of the ball shouldn't automatically void the play of a foul.

He got all of the ball.

Just because there's contact doesn't mean it's a foul. Giroud rolling around on the ground in anguish is what got the call.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
That gesture wasn't dangerous. It might have looked dangerous in high speed but it wasn't dangerous. And he got a yellow for nothing. Giroud sold it.

I don't know how you can defend these calls. Evra got away with a handball almost as blatant as Boateng's.
Please, learn a thing or two about the sport before commenting.
His gesture was dangerous, it was an obvious FK. Not a card, simply a well deserved FK. You disputing that is ridiculous.

As for Evra, I never defended the call, so please stop making up lies. I didn't comment on it, except for "Evra almost cost us another penalty".
And with that said, it was not comparable to Boateng.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
Please, learn a thing or two about the sport before commenting.
His gesture was dangerous, it was an obvious FK. Not a card, simply a well deserved FK. You disputing that is ridiculous.

As for Evra, I never defended the call, so please stop making up lies. I didn't comment on it, except for "Evra almost cost us another penalty".
And with that said, it was not comparable to Boateng.

How was it dangerous? His studs were nowhere near Giroud.

Oh you're a France fan. That makes sense.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
:shakehead
His studs were between Giroud's legs. That's "nowhere near"?

We always get those noobs who try to teach us lessons at every major tournament and then crawl back under their rock afterwards.
Non french people have told you about the foul. Get over it, you're wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->