Q & A With Cape Breton Coach/GM Marc-Andre Dumont

Taoiseach

Go Hull Go!
May 14, 2011
Ottawa-Gatineau, NCR
Is this something Groulx does in Gatineau or are you speaking of Dumont in VD?

Really? Nobody else heard about this? Instead of having a Q & A with the fans like Dumont is evidently classy enough to do, Groulx blamed us all for making the players nervous.

I like Dumont. Dick Todd couldn't coach this year's Screaming Eagles team into a winner, but I think he'll find success in the coming years.

IHaveNoCreativity

May 5, 2012
Somewhere in Quebec.
Really? Nobody else heard about this? Instead of having a Q & A with the fans like Dumont is evidently classy enough to do, Groulx blamed us all for making the players nervous.

I like Dumont. Dick Todd couldn't coach this year's Screaming Eagles team into a winner, but I think he'll find success in the coming years.
Ohhhh. I'm surprised Groulx said that... I thought highly of him... Bad coaches say things like that.

I said it when they hired him, Dumont will turn that team around.

Taoiseach

Go Hull Go!
May 14, 2011
Ottawa-Gatineau, NCR
Ohhhh. I'm surprised Groulx said that... I thought highly of him... Bad coaches say things like that.

I said it when they hired him, Dumont will turn that team around.

If he's just feeding ******** to the media, he's making himself look like an idiot with all of the excuses this year. If he actually believes what he said, he needs to be fired.

When Val-d'Or fired Dumont, I was hoping we'd see him back beside Groulx.

IHaveNoCreativity

May 5, 2012
Somewhere in Quebec.
If he's just feeding ******** to the media, he's making himself look like an idiot with all of the excuses this year. If he actually believes what he said, he needs to be fired.

When Val-d'Or fired Dumont, I was hoping we'd see him back beside Groulx.

Doesn't Gatineau ownership love him ?

Dumont was thrown under in Val D'Or. That team wasn't ready.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad