Post-Game Talk: Put another touchdown on the board! .. Wait what sport is this? (Leafs win 7-4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TML11

Feb 11, 2017
here's the funny thing. babcock says that Kappy needs to be more of a grinder like Hyman..so what happens tonight? Kappy negates an icing, gets an assist...and then Hyman does the exact same play and gets an assist.(Or at least setup that goal). Somedays I think Babcock actually knows more about hockey than some of the people on this board! LOL.

Last edited:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Everyone: STOP WITH THE HAIL MARY ALLY OOP PASSES!

Leafs: *successfully score goals in back to back games with it*

This team drives me nuts

Reactions: TML11 and Atrusai

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Best game Gauthier ever played at the NHL level.

We do this basically through a two-line threat. Add Willy to Kadri and it's another lethal line. We'll basically have elite forward talent on the ice 52 minutes per game, and most often more than one. Think what Pens did when the HBK line ran hot. That's us.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Hyman Tavares Marner... mayne. That dirt was on some treal dirt tonight man. Y'all seen that I'm sure. Hyman was like the best player on the ice with these fools. Hyman made every otha sucka look real bad. He rocked that thang and pole harder than polak. I mean hyman became my favourite player over polak over night. It ain't no one night stand neither. I mean I'ma see to this one. He a real getter.

Reactions: Lauro and kb

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Wasn't a fan at all of Lindholm on the third line. He's decent but Leivo made that line better to me. With that said, the 4th line today was excellent and feasted downlow. Gauthier had a clean checking game. Switch Ennis with Johnsson for Thursday and I think it's even better.

Leafs I thought looked great throughout. Even when the shot clock said 9-3 for Dallas in the 2nd, I'm pretty sure that the Dallas guy was padding it hard. He counted probably 4 floaters from the red line or something.

Andersen was solid. Didn't have to make too many tough saves outside of a couple.

Fun game. This is all without our top line RW.

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
I'm going to need a shot of insulin, adrenaline and a hot shower if and when neither Tavares nor Matthews score in a game. You can't keep feeding us delicious cheesecake every game without consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->