Speculation: (Pure): Yzerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodRedArmy

Nov 29, 2013
Bytown
I was convinced at the time he left Tampa that he was coming home to GM the Alfie-led Sens group. The timing was right (for those that believe the ownership rumors in the first place) and he would be working in his home town with family etc.

One can dream, no?

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I was convinced at the time he left Tampa that he was coming home to GM the Alfie-led Sens group. The timing was right (for those that believe the ownership rumors in the first place) and he would be working in his home town with family etc.

One can dream, no?
I don’t think he has much family here

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
I have this dream a lot too.

I am even considering a shrine in my basement if it did happen.

This would be pure magic.

Mister Yzerman please consider our open invitation.

We will pay for your flights and cover your relocation costs. I also have a big house that Karlsson is renting soon ...that could be yours.

SPF6ty9

Feb 22, 2016
Caca Poopoo Peepee Shire
If this were to happen I would probably drink myself into a coma celebrating the incredible turn of events, thereby missing out on seeing the re-energized and successful version of the Senators...still beats Melnyk and Dorion though.

Sens With Benefits

Feb 4, 2010
Canada
His parents lived around the corner from me in Barrhaven. But his immediate family is in Detroit. Rumours are the current Wings GM is going to Seattle and Yzerman is going to take over there.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
You're probably half right.

He left Tampa for family reasons.

His family apparently lives in Detroit despite him having worked in Tampa. He'd fly in.

It's pretty obvious he's Detroit bound sooner or later.

Sens

Jan 7, 2016
Holland is going to retire at seasons end and Yzerman will take over... heard/read that a few weeks ago

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
There were rumor floating around about Holland going to Seattle and Yzerman returning to Detroit.
I would say the likelihood of Yzerman at the helm in Ottawa , is about the same as landing Crosby.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015

One can dream, no?

Well he's still under contract with Tampa, as far as I know ...... and "Home" has been Detroit fromthe day they drafted him. If he's going to join another NHL organization, it'll be the Red Wings .......... he has next to no ties to Ottawa in comparison.

I agree he would be a good choice for a GM, in Ottawa, but doubt that'll ever happen.

BloodRedArmy

Nov 29, 2013
Bytown
Well he's still under contract with Tampa, as far as I know ...... and "Home" has been Detroit fromthe day they drafted him. If he's going to join another NHL organization, it'll be the Red Wings .......... he has next to no ties to Ottawa in comparison.

I agree he would be a good choice for a GM, in Ottawa, but doubt that'll ever happen.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->