TSN: Puljujarvi's Agent - "Might be actually benificial [to go] different paths, different routes"

antiqueslivers

Apr 16, 2015
I'd love it if the jets could some how finagle him on to our team some how. And I agree he should have been in the AHL the entire time including now. I remember when Scheifele was sent down for a couple years and one of the reason I heard for it was so that he could learn how to "dominate". I think Puljujarvi needed(needs) the same treatment.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
"right now" even the last 2 plus month if you want to know . I contributed more then u ever did with your wack ass proposal, cuz I actually made sense while you was some fantasy hope **** lol.. Anyways bro/girl u don't even know what your talking about go ask Jets fans then come back. Go back to chasing unicorn Mr colt...

Really I did propose anything I made a suggestion. Change of scenery. I think jets fans are over reacting. Some blues fans did the same during tarasenko recovery doesn't mean they are right. Also who is being the female canine here by attacking people for those thoughts. It's you.... Do us all a favor, quit acting like a little girl that acts tough while typing out of their mom's basement....

Reactions: SoCalFan

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
Keep your d prospects

Brown + Bracco + 2nd for Pulju + 4th
Bracco is who I was trying to protect in my proposal. We're all pretty high on him right now. Not the worst counter I've ever seen, we're in the right ball park. Could we interest you in a goalie prospect instead? We have 2 good ones turning pro next season in Joseph Woll or Ian Scott?

Last edited:

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
Bracco is who I was trying to protect in my proposal. We're all pretty high on him right now. Not the worst counter I've ever seen, we're in the right ball park. Could we interest you in a goalie prospect instead. We have 2 good ones turning pro next season in Joseph Woll or Ian Scott?
We have Starret playing lights out in Bako rn and Skinner/Rodrigue/Hawkey and others.

Don't really want or need more goalie prospects unless they're bluechip studs.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Bracco is who I was trying to protect in my proposal. We're all pretty high on him right now. Not the worst counter I've ever seen, we're in the right ball park. Could we interest you in a goalie prospect instead. We have 2 good ones turning pro next season in Joseph Woll or Ian Scott?

I'm not sure acquiring JP makes a great deal of sense for the Leafs. He isn't waiver eligible anymore, and where would he slot in on the Leafs? He isn't a 4th line player, and currently we have Marner, Nylander, Kap on the RW ahead of him. He isn't a PK guy... It only makes some sense, if we are moving one of them out.

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
I'm not sure acquiring JP makes a great deal of sense for the Leafs. He isn't waiver eligible anymore, and where would he slot in on the Leafs? He isn't a 4th line player, and currently we have Marner, Nylander, Kap on the RW ahead of him. He isn't a PK guy... It only makes some sense, if we are moving one of them out.
I think long-term Kapanen, Nylander and Johnsson will all move their way into the top-6 permanently. Assuming the Leafs find a home for Marleau this summer, a hole opens up in the top-9. They could also push Marleau to the 4th line. That possibility could motivate Marleau to waive his NMC for a desiring location.

Johnsson - Tavares - Marner
Kapanen - Matthews - Nylander
Hyman - Kadri - Puljujarvi
Moore - Gauthier - Lindholm

Bracco could fill that hole or Brown. But, I'd rather let Puljujarvi have a crack at it first. If he fails they can trade him and insert Bracco the following year. If he passes the test, move him to the left. Hyman down to 4RW and then the line up looks pretty good.

Last edited:

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
We have Starret playing lights out in Bako rn and Skinner/Rodrigue/Hawkey and others.

Don't really want or need more goalie prospects unless they're bluechip studs.
Perhaps, you would consider Yegor Korshkov? He is the Leafs 2nd best forward prospect. He was a 31st overall pick, is 6'4 and should be coming to North America this summer. He had a slow start this season (0 points in 9 games, but has 5 in his last 8 in the KHL) and he was injured for a portion of the season, which has dropped him in the Leafs rankings a couple positions. But, overall a similar quality prospect to Bracco and Grundstrom.

Last edited:

gwh

Mar 4, 2013

This probably means Jesse goes down to the AHL....

...where he should have been for the last 2 years

Nobody should be in the dumpster riding crosscountry bus trips with no training.

He should have been in Finland/Switzerland where people actually train during the season.

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
Perhaps, you would consider Yegor Korshkov? He is the Leafs 2nd best forward prospect. He was a 31st overall pick, is 6'4 and should be coming to North America this summer. He had a slow start this season (0 points in 9 games, but has 5 in his last 8 in the KHL) and he was injured for a portion of the season, which has dropped him in the Leafs rankings a couple positions. But, overall a similar quality prospect to Bracco and Grundstrom.
I'd prefer if we stayed away from any non-swede euros lol.

Only way I'd endorse getting a euro prospect is if they're just really freaking good, so good that even we can't f*** them up. Like Drai, maybe Kakko from this draft.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Bracco is who I was trying to protect in my proposal. We're all pretty high on him right now. Not the worst counter I've ever seen, we're in the right ball park. Could we interest you in a goalie prospect instead? We have 2 good ones turning pro next season in Joseph Woll or Ian Scott?

We have So. Many. Goalie. Prospects.

Starrett is crushing the AHL. Skinner and Wells just getting their feet wet. Hawkey running over the college ranks. We traded up for Rodrigue who’s doing really well.

Scott’s a heck of a prospect but we just have so many bodies. Don’t need any more.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
I feel like a Lehkonen + for Puljujavi trade makes a lot of sense.

Habs have excess LW and the Oilers have a 4th liner (Lucic) playing on their 2nd line.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton

I think it’ll be a long, long time before the Oilers want anything to do with another Russian national.

The only guys we’ve drafted lately were already in North America playing for OHL squads.

I can’t see Edmonton making a trade for a lesser prospect with lower upside+.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad