Proposal: Puljujarvi + Gagner for Ristolainen

Funk21

Mar 6, 2013
Toronto
Puljujarvi + Gagner for Ristolainen

Would :edmonton do Puljujarvi + Gagner for Ristolainen?

Would :sabres do Puljujarvi + Gagner for Ristolainen?

What do YOU think of Puljujarvi + Gagner for Ristolainen?

Really need to step up your proposal game bro, this is beyond bad...

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Ok it's not the best league, but 5th? Nhl,Khl and Shl. What league are you suggesting is the 4th league that is ahead of Liiga?

Id have AHL as the 3rd or 4th best league but in reality my point doesn't significantly change if it's the 4th or 5th best league. Hes producing decently in a league that is several tiers lower in skill level than the NHL

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
I realize Oiler fans are a bit giddy right now....but an unproven rookie like Puljujarvi and a slow skating, d-zone liability like Gagner (who's currently in the minors) for Ristolainan? If Botterill does that deal, he'd be ridden out of Buffalo on the rails.

Best the Oilers will do for Puljujarvi is another similar under-achieving prospect from another NHL organization or a draft pick. Gagner would probably be a buy-out candidate except he 's a UFA at the end of this season.

Reactions: WeDislikeEich

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
I realize Oiler fans are a bit giddy right now....but an unproven rookie like Puljujarvi and a slow skating, d-zone liability like Gagner (who's currently in the minors) for Ristolainan? If Botterill does that deal, he'd be ridden out of Buffalo on the rails.

Best the Oilers will do for Puljujarvi is another similar under-achieving prospect from another NHL organization or a draft pick. Gagner would probably be a buy-out candidate except he 's a UFA at the end of this season.
and how many oilers fans in this thread have defended the OP? this thread was created before Oil played the NYI so us being giddy has nothing to do with creation of this thread.
no way BUF makes this trade.

Reactions: TFHockey

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Nah man, what I'm saying is.. you take my trash, drive it away in YOUR car, and gimme $5- deal?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->