Value of: Puljujarvi ++ for your established winger

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
What top 6 winger would you give up from your team for a package that includes Puljujarvi?

Preference for a right shot, goal scorer, younger than 26. But we just need a top 6 winger for Drai, these things don't matter too much.

If your player has a high salary then Sekera will need to be sent back.

I would also look at a young player for young player change of scenery type deal. For example, Pulju for Dylan Strome.

Last edited:

Mar 26, 2010
With all due respect, there is not a team in the NHL that is going to give up a top six forward for a bust like puljujarvi.

Edmonton took the wrong player at the draft. I still cannot believe they took him over Matt.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Ottawa should be looking to move Stone, so I wonder if there's a deal there to be worked out

They can't handle his next deal, imo. You'd be trading for a rental , or someone who forces you to make bad cap saving trades. a la Eberle for Strome

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
With all due respect, there is not a team in the NHL that is going to give up a top six forward for a bust like puljujarvi.

Edmonton took the wrong player at the draft. I still cannot believe they took him over Matt.
Especially a top six winger with a small contract. Maybe something like Haula.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
I'm sure you would.

We want Drouin/Gally for Pulju ++ if we trade with the Habs.

I mean Drouin/Gally are unavailable and if they were available, it would require puljujarvi and a big +.
Tatar fits most of what you want (27 yo, top 6 forward, goalscorer, not a big contract with 4.8 mil for 3 years) and wouldn't require a big + like the other 2 would. I would do tatar straight up for puljujarvi.

Tatar is only 1 year older than Gallagher, so its not a big difference in age.

ConnorMcNugesaitl

Sep 23, 2012
What top 6 winger would you give up from your team for a package that includes Puljujarvi?

Preference for a right shot, goal scorer, younger than 26. But we just need a top 6 winger for Drai, these things don't matter too much.

If your player has a high salary then Sekera will need to be sent back.

I would also look at a young player for young player change of scenery type deal. For example, Pulju for Dylan Strome.

Pass from Edmonton.

Chiarelli might make that kind of move to save his job but another poor trade is the last thing the Oilers need.

this team is still hurting from the last Chiarelli short cuts that were supposed to make this team contend immediately .

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
I personally still think Puju finds his way. Best hold onto him because right now is the absolute worst time to trade him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->