Speculation: PTO's

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
I think only kind of player we are missing from current team, is another PP quarterback (Hronek as the only good one).

And Sami Vatanen is without contract.

PTO ?

Reactions: Frk It

Ricelund

̶W̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶
Apr 16, 2006
New York, NY
I won't be surprised if they end up signing Vatanen. Remember the Shattenkirk rumors before he signed with Anaheim? Yzerman was looking for a guy in that mold.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Vatanen 1-2 yrs @$4.5 or less. Instant Top4D, trade chip, PP2, under 30, he'd be our best trade chip (of the expendables w/value...Ryan, Vlad, Nemeth, Bernier, LGD etc).

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
I would love if we added some decent PTO players, but we won't. If Yzerman wanted to improve our blueline with a Vatanen level piece he would have done it already. He also wouldn't have resigned Biega.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
I would love if we added some decent PTO players, but we won't. If Yzerman wanted to improve our blueline with a Vatanen level piece he would have done it already. He also wouldn't have resigned Biega.

I don’t think that’s necessarily true. Biega isn’t a piece you worry about demoting if you find better options and there’s no reason to think Vatanen would jump at an offer from Detroit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad